Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

PSE Bows

nannyslayer

Alright, its now time to see all the die hard PSE bow hunters out there. It seems like all the guys on the sight like Mathews, Bowtech, or Hoyte. I love PSE bows, and trust me, its not the price of the other bows that scare me, my last PSE was 489 for bare bow. I have always had great luck with PSE, and I will have a Mathews, Hoyte, or Bowtech, just as soon as my PSE quites killing the deer. So who out there shoots a PSE?

I do!
peace.gif

I think most of us started with one. I think my first 2 were both pse.

I guess that I just can't let go of the brand I started with. They really are a good bow, and they have some really nice bows.

I shoot one too, PSE Firestorm Light, very small, very fast and very forgiving. I am a short dude so the 30" axle to axle is perfect.

Not to hijack your post, but I started out with a Browning Coyote that I bought at the original Frontier Outfitters located in Stuart, IA. That was a few years ago......

[ QUOTE ]
Not to hijack your post, but I started out with a Browning Coyote that I bought at the original Frontier Outfitters located in Stuart, IA. That was a few years ago......

[/ QUOTE ]
Well PSE owns Browning archery(i think) so I guess you did shoot a PSE
grin.gif

I bought a brand new PSE Vulcan in 1983 and used it through the 2005 season. I think I paid $380.00 ish for the complete set up. I still have it as my back up bow.
grin.gif

I SPLURGED and bought a used Mathews Legacy early in '06. Hopefully I'll get twenty years out of it.
waytogo.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
used Mathews Legacy

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, I heard that...
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No regrets, I'm just saying..

[ QUOTE ]
I shoot one too, PSE Firestorm Light, very small, very fast and very forgiving. I am a short dude so the 30" axle to axle is perfect.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a sweet little bow. I've never shot one but I've handled a few. Excellent draw cycle and they feel like they would be fast. I believe they have a 8" brace height so yeah very forgiving.

I started out with a PSE Nova. Perfect little starter bow.

i was shooting at happy apple yesterday, and the pse rep came it. i don't remember the name of the new bow he had, but he let us shoot a couple arrows out of it, and i am amazed to say, i was very impressed. i have no idea how many pounds it was set at, but it shot really well

yeah baby, i shoot the perfect PSE. I shoot the LITESPEED special to order bow. it is small yet the name dosent lie it seems to be as fast as the speed of light!

[ QUOTE ]
i was shooting at happy apple yesterday, and the pse rep came it. i don't remember the name of the new bow he had, but he let us shoot a couple arrows out of it, and i am amazed to say, i was very impressed. i have no idea how many pounds it was set at, but it shot really well

[/ QUOTE ]

Troy I think that you shot the new firestorm.

Just ordered a new PSE Octane. I've shot PSE for years and this year decided to try some other brands out as I was in the mood for a new bow....Shot all the big brands and liked some Hoyts, Diamonds and Parker bows but still didn't get that comfort feeling that I got with the PSE.

i have a bow just like yours. it is my first bow and i am very impressed with how consistently accurate and smooth it is. i hope it lasts me a long time beeings i dont have any reason to replace it because i like it so much.
grin.gif

I have a PSE that i have had for a long time. But in November I purchased a Bear Code and i like it alot.

Top Bottom