Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

PSE Bows

Just wanted to bring this post back to the top!!!!

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

i shoot the 70# x-force and love it. wouldn't trade it for nothin.... fast, quiet, no hand shock, excellent shooter... Best Shootin
bouncefire.gif

I had a Carroll Intruder PSE DOMINATOR once. Man, that thing was the shizznit back in the day!
grin.gif
I developed great bow hunting skills behind that bow.
grin.gif

Shot a PSE Baby G for the past 9 or 10 years...last year I dropped it out of my tree and cracked both limbs....bought a Swithchback a couple weeks ago.. Nug

[ QUOTE ]
Shoot a couple of the new PSE's and you'll see why it is called a switchback!!! You'll wake up Missing that PSE!!!
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

In five or six years on this sight this is the first tread I have ever seen pumping up a PSE. If they come out with a 7 inch riser, as I heard they where going to, I'll take a serious look at the X Force

[ QUOTE ]
7 inch riser

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah oh... Where is Freud...
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif

That would be a shorty...
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

I am going to stop here and let others proceed. This is a gem rarely found in the depths of a Mr. Wood postie...
evil.gif

[ QUOTE ]

In five or six years on this sight this is the first tread I have ever seen pumping up a PSE. If they come out with a 7 inch riser, as I heard they where going to, I'll take a serious look at the X Force

[/ QUOTE ]

We Have two of the 7 in Brace height x-forces in stock, I will have one with me at the Fall Festival, and for all the lefties out there, I will have a lefty X-force for testing there as well!!! You lose about 8 feet per second is all from the 6 to the 7 incher!! Hope to see you there!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

We Have two of the 7 in Brace height x-forces in stock, I will have one with me at the Fall Festival, and for all the lefties out there, I will have a lefty X-force for testing there as well!!! You lose about 8 feet per second is all from the 6 to the 7 incher!! Hope to see you there!

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't forget about the skin you lose off your forearm as well.
grin.gif

I started with a Phaser II back in '81. I ended with a PSE experiemental bow of theirs called the 20/50Z that Terry Ragsdale sent me.

Only reason I don't shoot one to this day is; half the riser and the upper limb of my 2 year old Mach 4 went by my face at 250 F.P.S. and hit me in the back of the calf. SOB broke right at the handle. Needless to say, I had target panic for a few weeks. This will cause you to loose confidents real quick in that brand.
smirk.gif
They were really good about it and I have no complaints about their customer service deptartment.

All Hoyt now.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't forget about the skin you lose off your forearm as well.
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

shocked.gif
IF you have good form and the right draw length it wouldnt bite your arm!!!!!!!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
7 inch riser

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah oh... Where is Freud...
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif

That would be a shorty...
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

I am going to stop here and let others proceed. This is a gem rarely found in the depths of a Mr. Wood postie...
evil.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Bite me!
grin.gif

Top Bottom