Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Question on Camo

nacho2770

I am looking to order some cold weather camo..

I am a die hard Predator guy, but found out that their insulated bibs will not be available for a few months..

So I am a little disappointed because I like their patterns..

What is everyones opinion on the ASAT camo??

Does anyone on here use it and how well does it work?

Thinking about trying this instead of waiting for Predator to get there stuff in order..

Thanks

I got a couple pieces of the new Mossy Oak Treestand and I like it a lot. It should appeal to you guys who like ASAT and Predator.

Saskguy,

You live up in the great white north...even more so then me..

What do you have for ASAT camo??

What do you wear on those cold Sask. mornings?

Josh,
Gray wolf woolens is as warm as it gets. Check them out. Available in Predator and a lifetime warranty. Jeff is a fantastic guy to work with and you can ask the folks on here that have the stuff, it is as good as it gets and will save you money in the long run.

Gray Wolf

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Limb Chicken</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Josh,
Gray wolf woolens is as warm as it gets. Check them out. Available in Predator and a lifetime warranty. Jeff is a fantastic guy to work with and you can ask the folks on here that have the stuff, it is as good as it gets and will save you money in the long run.

Gray Wolf </div></div>

Limb beat me to the punch, I agree 100% on Gray Wolf clothing.

If your set on ASAT I just saw this on the Gray Wolf site.

"NEW For “08” We are offering ASAT Fleece!"

uh.....yeah...

That stuff is super expensive..

I think my wife would have chit fit if I spent a $1,000 dollars on a camo outfit..

I will have to look somewhere else for some more economical camo.

$1000? Do they have to kill a dozen sheep just to make your stuff? You must be the size of GoldTip!

HAHA

No, I looked at the price list and it is dang near $500 just for the bibs...

Way out of my price range..

You guys are serious. I've never heard of half of these brands but one thing I have decided on is that I much prefer camo coveralls to bibs for really cold weather. Seems to keep the heat in better for me. Mine aren't high dollar but they work great for the cold.

Yea... I was thinking the last week or so about this topic. Knowing Graywolf was a site sponsor I thought I would check them out when I had some time. So I did tonight. I dont think even if I had the money in my had I could bring myself to spend $800 for a pullover and bibs. WOW... These things are custome made top of the line apparently.

Dean

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Limb Chicken</div><div class="ubbcode-body">it is as good as it gets and will save you money in the long run. </div></div>

I had a tough time pulling the trigger when I bought my Grey Wolf bibs and jacket.

But you have to think, this stuff is going to basically last your lifetime.

I probably have at least as much invested in camo that I don't wear that sits in totes down in my basement.

Great investment if you ask me!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: muddy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">$1000? Do they have to kill a dozen sheep just to make your stuff? You must be the size of GoldTip! </div></div>

Muddy, your a funny guy!!! Finally pulled the trigger on my stuff and yes the sticker shock had me rattled at the classic. Had to drink the pain away later that night. Lol!! I had plenty of help making the decision. Limb and Muddy both razzed me enough about bein a pansy so I ordered it and it should be here any day. Jeff so far has been awesome to deal with. He has constantly kept me updated on the progress so I never wonder what's goin on. Can't wait. By the way, it was less than 1000. And yes, many sheep were sheared in the making of my garments!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom