Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Question on Camo

Love my Gray Wolfs...they work hard to get it right too. I have never had anything fit better that this stuff.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Full Quiver</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I probably have at least as much invested in camo that I don't wear that sits in totes down in my basement.

Great investment if you ask me! </div></div>

I agree, I have two big old plastic tubs of old coveralls/bibs/coats that are really faded and worn out even after a couple two or three years. I've had the gray wolf stuff since 06 and there has been ZERO fading even after numerous washings and long seasons.

GoldTip - NICE!! Did you go wool or wolfskin?

Dean,

Here are a couple of previous links. I just added up all the camo I bought previous to Gray wolf and it was about 1.5 times what I paid for the gray wolf stuff. It bites up front but when you see the quality and realize it is a lifetime warranty it becomes clear. Spend $1,000 on a bow, stands, guns, blinds and whatever why not make an investment that will outlast all of those other things. Just my opinion after owning a ton of stuff in including the predator brand clothing which is way over priced for what you get.

Thread 1

<a href="http://www.iowawhitetail.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=272818#Post272818" target="_blank">Thread 2
</a>

These threads keep my curiousity up. I will have to make it to the classic this year to try some Gray Wolf out. If its as good as advertised it would be worth the investment. I spend 200 to 400 about every 3 years on clothing so if it did last a lifetime it would be worth it.

I just balk a little at spending that type of coin without seeing the stuff 1st hand.

Call Jeff and tell him you are a member of iowawhitetail and would like to see a sample. My guess is he will send you something to take a look at. Trust me Chris I wouldn't have bothered either but this stuff is as tough and as warm as it comes. No more loose threads, rips, jacked up zippers, ect... If you do have any problem at all it is fixed no questions asked. It is much like a product made by badlands. Made in the USA by a great guy.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bowhuntr311</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What do you guys have, the Wolfskin{Warpknit} or Lined Wool?

Dean </div></div>

I think I mentioned it in both of those threads but I'll say it real quick. I have the wolfskin because it shed water a little better and burrs, sticktights, bootjacks, beggars lice, etc all just brush off. Wool takes too much care in my opinion and I'm probably too lazy to own it. Also, if I had wool I'd be a walking cockleburr.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Limb Chicken</div><div class="ubbcode-body">why not make an investment that will outlast all of those other things.</div></div>

Limb, I've chewed bubble gum longer than you've held on to some of your equipment. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

This is true for many things but four things I will not give up are my Badlands backpacks, Gray wolf woolens, Double Bull blinds and Lone Wolf tree stands and sticks.

how did i get drug into this one...?

i was even staying out of it cause i had nothing to offer as far as GWW goes.... but yet you have to include me????

thats it im pissed......

grumble.gif

Muddy i got the wolfskin. I think you recommended it to me. So if I don't like it, ur getting kicked in the n#@$. Then I'm gonna use you and Thomas' butt out tool on ya!

Took a nap on the cold wet ground this afternoon in my Gray Wolf wolfskin with the wind blocker layer and stayed warm dry and comfy. Also had two layers of UA. If Ida had a pillow I'd still be laying out there.

The 'Bonker

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fishbonker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Took a nap on the cold wet ground this afternoon in my Gray Wolf wolfskin with the wind blocker layer and stayed warm dry and comfy. Also had two layers of UA. If Ida had a pillow I'd still be laying out there.

The 'Bonker </div></div>

Gettin old Bonk!!! Your gettin Old! I'm sure I'm gonna love this stuff. Waiting on the embroidery right now. Should have it soon!!!!

Top Bottom