Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Recurve Roll Call

Hi Shovel,
Been on here for about a year. Don't post much as you can see by my post count. I have only one recurve and it's the one I started with back in 1987. Just got her "spruced up" in the last few weeks. 1987 Black Widow HS Takedown - 60" 52lbs @28" draw, Black Aluminum Handle, Light Maple Limbs, Diamond Back Skins to the front, Black & White limb tips. Shot my first traditional buck with it in 1987.

KAZ

Sounds like a nice one. Got any photos of it?
I had planned on using the recurve in my previous post but after trashing a rib last Saturday it's too heavy. I'll need to regroup.
If you need help with pics just holler.

My old girl. 1990 or 1991 MA-III Autumn Oak Black Widow Take down 54lbs@30 inches. Lots of history together. If she could only speak. Well,......maybe she should stay quiet:grin:.
I'd almost feel like I was cheating if I took another stick bow out:grin:.
Pic471.jpg

DSC00385.jpg

Last edited:
I know this post is old, but want to get it back open. As soon as I get a chance I will post a picture of my Bob Lee Hunter. It's a 56" take down. 47 # @ 28".

It's yet to take any game, but it's a joy to shoot.

Maybe we will get some other members to post more bows! I love looking at trad bows....all makes and models!!

Top Bottom