Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Simmons Buck?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: codfishbucks</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i have about 10 pics of this buck and i know the kid personaly i dont think any pics should posted on here </div></div>

Agree with that 100%. The only one who should post is himself or a friend that gets the OK to do so.

I got the pictures emailed to me about an hour ago. All I can say is WOW! I don't blame this guy for wanting to keep it hush hush.

why is this gay because no one will post picks i wouldn't want any posted either remember the andrew's buck it got stollen

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> This thread has turned gay. </div></div>

AFFIRMATIVE.

I thought the "ify" stuff was why we have the PMA.

SMOKE-blowers anyway, should've let the person who shot it break wind on it first.

How bout we stop talking about it since we can't see any pics. I'm dreaming up all kinds of monsters here and not getting any work done.

Hi all. I came here and joined because I heard about this buck. If I were the kid I would make sure its safe and protected before letting the information out to the world.

All I can say is I can't wait to see this magnificant beast and Congratulations to whatever your name is. Great Buck "I think" /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

David

NOOOOOOOO. it's gay cause people are whip'n it out on the site b4 the kid can talk!! Watch your step codfish. I, just like 7,463 people, have had 4 emails today and 3 cell photos sent to me of this buck.. ya it's real.... real big...yeeee haw!! Now let the kid get his head back to normal.. he will show it soon enough!

I'm just going to say that you all will probably have to be patient until the owner of the buck feels comfortable enough to come forth. I, for one, do not blame him for being cautious.

Thanks for your patience!

This is just plain bad. Sad thing about it, is that the pic has likely been emailed all over hell, no telling what kind of hokus pokus stuff people have made up.

It's not bad that the kid hasn't shown it, just plain bad of what all too often happens when big ones take a fall. Pull the thread, way too much info on here to cause any good.

Top Bottom