Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Simmons Buck?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Saskguy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is just plain bad. Sad thing about it, is that the pic has likely been emailed all over hell, no telling what kind of hokus pokus stuff people have made up.

It's not bad that the kid hasn't shown it, just plain bad of what all too often happens when big ones take a fall. Pull the thread, way too much info on here to cause any good. </div></div>

Obviously a ton of people already have the email so this is just a waste of time. You can't keep secrets in today's world. The cat was out of the bag as soon as someone said one word of it on this website.

After seeing the deer, I can understand his concern. Hope it all pans out for him and a huge congrats for an absolutely unbelievable animal.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: David Kuhlmann</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh if someone would not mind sending me a picture I guarantee you that I will not post it I just can't stand not seeing this deer. Its driving me nuts.

[email protected]

Thanks hopefully,

David </div></div>

Seems some people's word are not any good! Found this on IowaOutdoors.com forums:

Thanks for the site info guys.

I will also post pictures for anyone that cares to email them to me.

[email protected] I have a folder on my MySpace page that I put deer and boat pictures for others in. If its outdoor related send me the pics and I'll post them

David

And people wonder why begging to have the pictures emailed to them isn't happening!??? That is the reason. Unreal!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ReleaseHunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: David Kuhlmann</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh if someone would not mind sending me a picture I guarantee you that I will not post it I just can't stand not seeing this deer. Its driving me nuts.

[email protected]

Thanks hopefully,

David </div></div>

Seems some people's word are not any good! Found this on IowaOutdoors.com forums:

Thanks for the site info guys.

I will also post pictures for anyone that cares to email them to me.

[email protected] I have a folder on my MySpace page that I put deer and boat pictures for others in. If its outdoor related send me the pics and I'll post them

David

And people wonder why begging to have the pictures emailed to them isn't happening!??? That is the reason. Unreal! </div></div>

What a joke.. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif

Here is what is going on on IowaOutdoors. I did not give any pictures of this buck to anyone and I did not post the picture.

A guy Bigbucks posted them and I have said the following abou it. I'm pissed off about it. I gave my word and I keep my word.

David

From wwww.iowaoutdoors.org

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><u>Quote by: bigbucks3</u>[p]alright. here they are:

simmon's deer. East Central Iowa:

Pictures edited out. Didn't intend for them to be posted.

][/p]</div></div>

Bigbucks,

Who gave you the ok to post this? I am being blamed on another site that I just signed up for and I did not give this picture either of them to anyone. I said earlier if I was to get pictures from people that I would be glad to post them since I have a folder on MySpace and didn't mind helping those that can't post picturs.

This really hacks me off. I think the Admin of this site should interfere with this.

I'm Pretty ticked off.

David.

I will say once again I did not give these pictures to anyone I only got one of them myself and they are not on my MySpace page.

I want to say that I in no way at all had anything to do with the posting of the pictures on Iowaoutdoors.org. I gave my word here and I kept it. I have not even forwarded the one picture that I did get to any of my friends. I can assure you that I will have talks with the Admin of Iowa outdoors. Don't know what its worth but I have been a member there for many years and I don't stand for this kind of behavior.

I sincerely hope you all believe me the last post to this topic is directly coppied from Iowa outdoors.org.

David

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ReleaseHunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And now you post them on here? </div></div>

I honestly didn't mean for that to happen. I coppied and pasted the forum post from Iowaoutdoors. I am truly sorry. I didn't intend to do that.

David

Pure BS for posting the pics without permission if you asked me, and I'll leave it at that.

I think it's pretty stand up of our members to not post pictures when a guy doesn't want them posted. Too bad they got forwarded to the wrong person.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: muddy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pure BS for posting the pics without permission if you asked me, and I'll leave it at that.

I think it's pretty stand up of our members to not post pictures when a guy doesn't want them posted. Too bad they got forwarded to the wrong person. </div></div>

I agree muddy!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: muddy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pure BS for posting the pics without permission if you asked me, and I'll leave it at that.

I think it's pretty stand up of our members to not post pictures when a guy doesn't want them posted. Too bad they got forwarded to the wrong person. </div></div>

I did not post the pictues. But apparently I can't convince any of you that I did not do it and I did not give any picture to anyone at all. Go read the post on Iowa outdoors and see for yourself who did post them. It wasn't me.

David

You know what is really sad about all of this...is the fact that we used to get along...we were called bowhunters. I am a pastor, and I get more sermon material about greed, envy, and jealousy from bowhunters than almost any other group. I found pics of the deer, and if everything was legit (which I am assuming it is), he should be extrememly proud of such an accomplishment. The sad part is the fact that he has to worry about someone stealing his deer, his hunting ground, or both...are we a whacked out bunch or what?!?! By the way...
Simmons...congrats in every way, shape and form!!!!

I agree with honoring someones wishes completely. I also congratulate him on a fantastic buck.

Here is yet another post to the topic on Iowa outdoors that I hope they have the decency to leave up. Honest I did nothing wrong and am being blamed for it. This will be my last post.

Thanks,

David

Ok I want the admin who deleted my comment to Bigbuck about posting these pictues to at least have the guts to identify themself. I have no way to clear myself there because I just became a member about 15 minutes before the pictures got posted here. And I'm being blamed for it. GIve me a break.

I am getting reamed on Iowa whitetails site for posting these pictues and I did not do it. I asked for a picture there of the buck and promised not to post it. Now since I said here that I had a MySpace account and would be happy to post any pictues for anyone that were outdoor related I am getting Accused of doing this. I in no way shape or form posted any pictures of this deer nor did I pass them on to anyone.

At least have the common courtesy to let this one stand so others can see that I'm not lying.

David

Well from the looks of it somone asked Bigbucks3 of Iowa outdoors to post the pictures of this deer for them. I from now on will not help anyone post any pictures look what it got me. Condemed by people who don't even know me. I'm as honest as the day is long and would give anyone the shirt off of my back.

Judge not least ye be judged.

David Kuhlmann

If you're referring to my post above David, I was not referring directly to you, just that someone on that website posted the pics without permission. If you didn't provide the information for the other guy, great, good for you.

Holy smokes!! This is knarly! and to think I had the longest stick to stir the $hit pot! ha ha!

This is really slicing into my rep here damn it!...I better think of another thread to draw people away from this one:) Give me a day guys.

I think he is reading into my comment too much. The only argument I was making was he stated he wouldn't post the pictures on here, but then posted that he would on IowaOutdoors. I don't think he intended to post the pictures on here as he just copied from another site. Either way, the damage is done. Pictures have been posted a little prematurely. Just my opinion.

I think it's pretty stand up of our members to not post pictures when a guy doesn't want them posted. Too bad they got forwarded to the wrong person.</div></div>

Got that right

this buck is amazing. what is everyone thinking he will score. im guessing 260. i got to see this deer in person and got to hang out to it talk about a rack.

Top Bottom