Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Simmons Buck?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lila's Dad</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Are the members of this one so superior that we must pay for the priviledge to chat online with them? Are these people the Gods of the whitetail world?</div></div>

Yep! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Congrats to Simmons on an amazing trophy! Maybe he should lock the real antlers in a safe and have Klaus Lebrecht or whatever his name is over at artistic antlters make a replica?? then show the bastard off like any beer guzzling, copenhagan chewing, catfish skinnin, bowhuntin fool would /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lila's Dad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

One more thing. For those who don't like the fact that there are new people posting here that will never pay to be on the private forum....kiss my A$$. Who gives a crap about your private forum. There are a TON of forums on the net that are free. Are the members of this one so superior that we must pay for the priviledge to chat online with them? Are these people the Gods of the whitetail world? Why the hell should anyone give money to a website with one of the slowest servers of any forum I have visited? I enjoy reading the posts on this site as much as any other but theres no reason for you people to be giving money to a website that is already raking in the dollars from all the sponsor ads on here. Think about it. I know someone who wanted to post on this website that their hunting video was available and their new website was up. Guess what happened. This site removed the post and said they would allow it if they were paid $200. You guys are getting ripped off. To the website owner... use the money your farming here to get a faster server. </div></div>

I just read through this.... sheesh

that statement is nothing short of garbage.....

no further comment

Lila's Dad......I'm not gonna tell you to relax, and slap your knuckles with a ruler and tell you "NO"... Your gonna say what ya want, just don't be a prick everytime you make a post... More positives are better in the long run... and remember , theres only room for ONE A$$hole on this site.... and thats me! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif My A$$clown status on this site was a hard thing to build...But my structure is built now and I have met many great guys on here while constructing...... So when in doubt, hug it out /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CornDude</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Congrats to Simmons on an amazing trophy! Maybe he should lock the real antlers in a safe and have Klaus Lebrecht or whatever his name is over at artistic antlters make a replica?? then show the bastard off like any beer guzzling, copenhagan chewing, catfish skinnin, bowhuntin fool would /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif</div></div>
Keep that stuff comin Kev.
smilielol.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CornDude</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Congrats to Simmons on an amazing trophy! Maybe he should lock the real antlers in a safe and have Klaus Lebrecht or whatever his name is over at artistic antlters make a replica?? then show the bastard off like any beer guzzling, copenhagan chewing, catfish skinnin, bowhuntin fool would /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif </div></div>

I love it /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

This is all off topic from the original point of the thread but I feel the need to speak up because I think for the last year or so I've been one of the more regular non-PMA members. Nobody here has <u>EVER </u> made me feel like I'm unwelcome. In fact many folks, the senior members in particular, have gone out of their way to welcome me aboard and have made it clear on multiple occasions that all members here get the same treatment and respect. The only reason I haven't joined is because I'm lazy and haven't taken the time. But looking back at my time here and the fun I've had learning and sharing pics and info, I just decided while typing this that I'm getting off my tail and sending in if for no other reason than to support a site I enjoy using. And also in part to refute the falsities laid out in a previous post.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Typical250</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> My A$$clown status on this site was a hard thing to build... </div></div>

I don't know if I agree with this... I'd say you had more of a meteoric rise than a slow build to assclown status. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

I can't beleive that a damn 270" buck thread would put my GRAND ENTRANCE thread in jepordy...(of hits and posts) /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif.....

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Typical250</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can't beleive that a damn 270" buck thread would put my GRAND ENTRANCE thread in jepordy...(of hits and posts) /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif.....

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

You're slacking T. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Don't worry T, you'll always be the #1 A$$clown in our eyes! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lila's Dad</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> They didn't get permission to post the picture. Read it. Thy don't even know the guys name. They don't know most of the info on half of the pictures posted there. Sad but true.

I would like to add...... I wouldn't be so paranoid about someone stealing this guys trophy. Is it possible? Yes. Some people are losing focus on what counts here. We would all like a shot at something like that. It is the pinnacle. Let him celebrate and enjoy without filling him full of fear.

One more thing. For those who don't like the fact that there are new people posting here that will never pay to be on the private forum....kiss my A$$. Who gives a crap about your private forum. There are a TON of forums on the net that are free. Are the members of this one so superior that we must pay for the priviledge to chat online with them? Are these people the Gods of the whitetail world? Why the hell should anyone give money to a website with one of the slowest servers of any forum I have visited? I enjoy reading the posts on this site as much as any other but theres no reason for you people to be giving money to a website that is already raking in the dollars from all the sponsor ads on here. Think about it. I know someone who wanted to post on this website that their hunting video was available and their new website was up. Guess what happened. This site removed the post and said they would allow it if they were paid $200. You guys are getting ripped off. To the website owner... use the money your farming here to get a faster server. </div></div>I don't think he got the products for his cotton cam from his old lady, it seems like he is the one on the rag! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">theres no reason for you people to be giving money to a website that is already raking in the dollars from all the sponsor ads on here. Think about it. </div></div>

Thanks for the advice pop's but I will decide who I send my money to. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif

I would also like to congratulate the young hunter for harvesting a great deer. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Maybe handling that nasty stuff is contagious! I shouldn't have touched the cotton! Now I'm bitchy! No I'm not trying to take Typical's place as the resident A$$clown here (no offense T) I just saw some comments on here that read as if they are superior to the newcomers that drop in when there is a big buck killed. I also noticed someone putting out a teaser that he killed a big one and the pics are only in the private forum and he was trying to get more members.....joke or not, the forums should be public, and free. I use many different sites and NEVER write negative posts. I am just calling out something I think is wrong. It's like the NFL. Now you can't just pay for a ticket to the game, you also have to pay a fee for the "priveledge to buy". This site has so many sponsors it is bogging down the performance of the site. AND they want you to pay? I have nothing against any of you. I just don't agree with making you pay. I was in "the industry" for about 5 years so believe me when I tell you this site is making enough from the sponsors and they don't need to charge you. I think sponsors are great. They are also necessary to help keep this site maintained and pay for it. You all can do what you want. Just don't say negative things when someone new logs on to your favorite web forum. Just like the comment that I only had 24 posts. Does it make me less of a person?

Good Lord... it's a good thing everybody's vacations are around the corner.

Anyway, Lila's Dad, I hope ya stick around and continue to contribute. The "Cotton Cam" has certainly made me laugh and I really hope you can keep that thing going through the next month or so. We appreciate all feedback, both positive and negative, so long as it's presented in a mature manner. I see nothing wrong with constructive criticism. The slower load times have been brought up before and it's something we continue to work on.

That being said... be aware that "rut delay" will soon come into affect as everybody, moderators and administrators alike, will take to the field in search of big bucks.

Maybe it's time for that trial PMA week we did awhile ago for non members.

PMA membership is an option, the site doesn't "make" you pay anything. You many spend your money as you please, I have kept a PMA membership for quite sometime, and probably will continue to do so.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lila's Dad</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Just like the comment that I only had 24 posts. Does it make me less of a person? </div></div>

Absolutely not, you missed the point. Without posting much it's hard for people to get to know you and when you spout off like that about something that many members on here take very seriously and are passionate about it just comes off like a "who the heck is this dude" type of thing - that's all. Believe me - the $16 is worth it come November because many of the giants get posted in there and not out in public, it's just the way it is here.......peace man.

Top Bottom