Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Single that should have been a Double

Nice work Weasel!!!!! Way to put the hammer to'em. Great photos as always Limb! Good to know a good camera man when you are the killer like Scotty!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good to know a good camera man when you are the killer like Scotty! </div></div>

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif

Glad you got to put a notch in the new Dark Horse! From what I can tell I'm sure you will get yours in due time!

Well, that video was about 20 shades of cool! Great work and congrats. There'll be more opportunities, can't wait to see them.

How come it seems like Scotty always shoots first.......is it like a "little brother" thing? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif Nice job boys....er, I mean Scotty.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> the dark horse got her first notch on the hub </div></div>

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Love the video and pics as always! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Way to go guys. Great shot Scott. Ever since the Nebraska trip and talking and having fun with somone who missed a few times it appears that someone else has missed a few times since then. HA!
I would have to say that I agree that it should be Scott's turn on the next bird into the blind.

Trper
Great video

hoofline.gif

Congrats Weasel. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

hoofline.gif

Would you like more information about becoming a PMA or Life Member? &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Details Here!&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Meat Hunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Awesome congrats. </div></div>

Great hunt video boys. Congrats.

Top Bottom