Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

snuff lid art

muddy

Buddy of mine made these for me over the past few months, few more and I'll have my favorite fish in a very unique art work media. First one is a bowfin the second is a flathead, though is has a slight channel cat look to it. Next ones I hope to get over the next couple years are a carp, shortnose gar, and paddlefish. Enjoy.

dogfish.jpg

flat.jpg

Those are really cool! I'm not sure how long it takes him to make one, but he could sell a bunch of those at an outdoor trade show. How about a deer or turkey?

Those are really cool! I'm not sure how long it takes him to make one, but he could sell a bunch of those at an outdoor trade show. How about a deer or turkey?

That's what we all tell him but he's too worried that people would not be 100% happy with them if he sold them to people he didn't know. He can do anything he has a pattern for, generally he just free hands everything.

that is pretty cool. a struttin turkey would look awesome. your buddy is missing out on a money maker. if people aren't 100% happy with them, they won't buy them.

how does he make them?

Very unique and creative! You'll have to keep us posted on prices or whether he's taking orders.

-Longspurs-

Just talked to him and he can get a couple done by the Classic if people want to order them. $100 and it comes in a 20x18 glass frame. At this point trout are the easiest to do and they can be done with any metal snuff lid. Colors available are brown, silver, an green. Other fish he can do are walleye, catfish, and bass.

It takes about a week to do the them so if you wanted them by the classic send me a PM, DannyBoy has already spoken for one. If you like the flathead I will sell that for him ad he said he'd replace it for me.

Deer and turkey are difficult, he wants to practice some more on them before doing them. I'll post pics of other ones he's done in th enext few days, the ocan striper he did a few months ago was awesome.

ha ha ha them are cool as hell, I made a table out of them last year, someone wanna post the picture of them ill send ya an email. Made it out of 8 different kinds took about 500 cans hahah

Top Bottom