Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Sony P41's & 1060 Cases For Sale

Rackaddict

Life Member
I'm never gonna get around to building these things so I'm selling them. The cases are 1060's and the cameras are Sony P41's all in good condition cosmetically and mechanically. I need $180.00 per set which is 1 camera & 1 case. They have 16mb memory sticks.
Price includes shipping. If your interested PM me. Paypal accepted but only with a 3.5% upcharge to cover their fees.

582Cams_Cases_Large_-med.JPG

Geez Rack, it would take you less than 4 hours to finish them up
confused.gif
We got it down to making them in 45 minutes with the case not drilled and the cameras not hacked. Somebody better snag these up
smile.gif

I would love to finish them and use them myself but I don't see it taking me just an hour each to do them. I never do'd it before.
crazy.gif
Truthfully, the hack job scares me to death.
frown.gif

What we did worked pretty well, we got sick and tired of trying to align everything in the case as far as measuring holes etc... so we made a template out of plexiglass one for the p32 and one for the p41. Now we can drill all 10 holes out in less than 5 minutes. Since we already put liquid nail on the cases and paint, the case was ready to go. we also made a template to get the Fresnel lense in there perfect. We use double sided car tape to hold all the lenses...etc in place, The whole process of drilling and putting in the lenses and U-bolts only takes about 20 minutes. What's left is to solder the wires to the board and hack the camera. The hack doesn't take very long to do at all, suprisingly and it is pretty simple to do. You would be suprised how fast you could make them, once you get one or two under your belt.
smile.gif

Rack,
Your killing me. That case is way too big. Ill hack all four cameras for you if you build the rest of the units.
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Rack,
Your killing me. That case is way too big. Ill hack all four cameras for you if you build the rest of the units.
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
What an offer! Ya gotta think about that.

John the cases are camo and can't be bought for what your thinking and I have paid an average pretty close to $150 for the P41. If you live on Ebay some deals can be had. Forgive him Rack he's a Grunt.
grin.gif

The last time I was looking at P41's, the going rate was anywhere between 130-150 as ironwood said. And most pre-dipped camo cases run somewhere around 45-50 shipped. The P41's were going for around 95-110 in May-June. Dang trail camera guys. lol

I just looked them up and have watched the items all summer. I bought mine last year ready to go for 375.00 shipped to my house. Just my .02 and for the record I'm a Logistician not a grunt.
grin.gif
web page

New/used or refurbished compare apples to apples.

[ QUOTE ]
.... and for the record I'm a Logistician not a grunt.
grin.gif
web page

[/ QUOTE ]

Truthfully a grunt is a good thing. Thanks for serving.

On the other hand that link shows $21 for a plain colored 1060. For a new camera builer you could have one of the very best digital camera setups in the world for under $240. If anyone buys these I'll help them with the list of supplies they'll need to finish the project.

Yeah, it is a good thing two more years until 20AFS. Then I need a job that pays me to hunt.
grin.gif

What's the smallest case you can put a BG2 and P41 in?

Ironwood PM me the list of stuff, I'm buying a camera and case off ebay...and copying the one I already have.

John Boy, a 1040 is the perfect size case to put it in.

Here is a link to a cheap 1040 case. $10.95. Shipping is $5.99. Some of the cheapest prices i have found for cases.

I just got a 1060 from the link that Iowabucks posted. I ordered it the Friday afternoon before labor day and recieved it on Tuesday after labor day. Super fast shipping!

You are still off. These are 1060's. Everything you showed is more money or smaller plus shipping. This is HiJacking.
crazy.gif

Top Bottom