Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Sony P41's & 1060 Cases For Sale

I'll give you the 1060 case is 34.95 plus shipping. But the 1040 made to fit a P41 and BG2 for 41.00 shipped. That's a deal.......
grin.gif
So my opinion is still 180.00 is higher than I want to pay. I'll bet I can get the camera and 1040/1060 case for 150.00 or less.
bigshock.gif

I bet not.....I just got in the last 3 weeks 4 p41 cameras off ebay and ranged from 145 -160 shipped to the house. Camo cases...1040's I paid 25 bucks each for and the 1060's were much higher.

I'm not talking run of the mill black case and crap p41...you can pick one up for parts under 100 easy. I am talking perfect cameras in flawless condition and camo case like he has posted.

I got burned on a p32 cam a few weeks ago...said perfect shape..was crap when I got it.

I tell ya, I am on ebay daily looking for deals on p41 cameras and for the last month (since the BG2 came out) You are hard pressed to get a good deal on one, let alone 4.

It is a challenge tho..if you say you can do it, I wanna see it. BG2, camo case, and P41 wired for under $150 . Good Luck

Should have bought your p41s before the BG2 came out. Bought several for $90 to $100 earlier this spring before the BG2 came out. It's been a long wait for those BG2s.

Try looking locally, I found a couple for friends in our local buy and sell. Lots of people still sell things by posting a card on the board at work just keep an eye out, might get lucky.

I know a couple people at work that have them. I've told them to talk to me if they ever decide to upgrade their cameras.

[ QUOTE ]
Hijacker....??????

[/ QUOTE ]
I am just giving John crap for jumping on Dougs offer to sell. It is all meant in fun and I wouldn't do it if I didn't know John could take it.
waytogo.gif

Rack is definately providing a fair and solid deal here. Take em to Hagshouse and they'll be gone in two seconds.

Shredder, I'm only talking the Camera and Camo Case for that price. The BG2 is seperate. One of the case companies will predrill your holes to match your board and camera. That's around 40.00 shipped. I've got that piece done,next is finding a flawless P41 for 110.00 shipped.......
grin.gif

Ironwoods been trying to convince me this is a deal I can't pass. But I just bought a Lone Wolf setup from Rudd and need to look for the best deal.

Thanks Patrick keep me posted.

Rack you may want to post your cameras again since we took over your post....
blush.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Rack you may want to post your cameras again since we took over your post....

[/ QUOTE ]

Why, didn't you get enough use out of this one?
crazy.gif

Top Bottom