Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

springfield xd

muddy

First off, Bonker if u see my wife at work keep your mouth closed on this gun. You've already got me into hot water on a few things.

This showed up Saturday. Springfield XD sub compact in 9.

Any ammo and holster recommendations?

2011-10-17212409.jpg

For holsters check Kholster or Crossbreed out.

Would you do me a favor and take a pic of the holster you just got please? With the gun out and in it. No need to model it, unless you're feeling frisky. :moon:

Will try and get them tonight. Maybe I can call Nanny and have him model it for you. I'm too modest :moon:

Check out Tucker Gun Leather. That’s where I got my IWB/conceal carry holster. A good belt is a must also.

I will never nark on a guy to his wife for buyin a gun and the only trouble I've got you in was affermation not infomation.

I forgot to add for ammo, buy some .45 rounds and trade in the 9mm which stands for mickey mouse.

Last edited:
Check out Tucker Gun Leather. That’s where I got my IWB/conceal carry holster. A good belt is a must also.

My will never nark on a guy to his wife for buyin a gun and the only trouble I've got you in was affermation not infomation.

Roger that Bonker, just stick with saying things that make her really uncomfortable and want to leave your presence as quickly as possible from now on. :way:

Roger that Bonker, just stick with saying things that make her really uncomfortable and want to leave your presence as quickly as possible from now on. :way:

It isn't so much what I say as what I do.

Women, just can't take a fart.

Next time flash that ultrasound picture of your balls and ask her if she can identify the problem.

If you do this, please forewarn me because I want to be prepped when she comes home.

Just glad to see you choose the springfield over those chitty Glocks. Did the gun come with the XD holster?

Kratz

I got these off ebay. I think they are Galco is the name brand. They are made in Mexico so they are made by future Americans. They fit the guns nice and are comfortable.

For carry amo I like Hornady and buy whatevers cheapest for plinking.

Last edited:
I got these off ebay. I think they are Galco is the name brand. They are made in Mexico so they are made by future Americans. They fit the guns nice and are comfortable.

For carry amo I like Hornady and buy whatevers cheapest for plinking.
That is freaking hilarious that should make everybody feel better when they buy something made in Mexico:drink2:

Great choice on the XD. When I sold guns it was the best selling gun I had. As for ammo, are you looking for home defense loads? I recommend Remington Home defense. Great stuff. Hornady also makes some great home defense loads as well.

They go great with a gun that is made in Croatia ....... When I bought mine I assumed they were made in Illinois :(

Top Bottom