Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

STOP Shooting Does

And the stinkin' beaver!

eating%2Bpopcorn.gif

Coon eat more than deer...comon lol be logical. Do we eat more than cows? Both damage crops, but only deer eat/damage multiple crops. But as stated numerous times earlier in this thread...deer population changes with the territory. Each individual/party can make decisions based on their #'s and regulate the herd.

Shoot a doe or 2 if you need to fill a freezer. imo - save them til after rut(as previously stated "they are your bait" :way:) then hang some venison when the weather is right.

Pretty sure I didn't say a coon EATS more than a deer. But it's afact that coons DAMAGE more crops (CORN) than deer. I highlighted the important parts of my statement so you can understand it better this time.

At first some of the meet went to the pen, but I asked a worker from Mt. pleasant pen and he said that they can no longer get the deer meat cause so many of the inmates complained about being served deer.

WHAT?!?! The poor inmates complained and got their way?!?!? Geesh, if I was an inmate I'd complain about the hard beds and request daily massages & a pillow top mattress. I'd complain that I haven't been served Lobster lately. I'd complain we don't have HD TV. My frickin gosh, I can't believe this CRAP & I wouldn't even listen to the guys complain about BUBBA in the shower after they accidentally dropped their soap. I can't believe your comment and our government.

10-4 on them furry little beavers.....They do wipe out a lot of corn. A small draw with a creek and corn on both sides I hunt has lots of corn down.

No question I think in pockets deer numbers are way down. Some due to hunting some the harder winters we've had. I do think the some take the doe harvest way too far. I personally never want to go back to the Deer numbers we had in the 80's.

Top Bottom