Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Student suspended for bow

thats BUNK,
id be suing the school for being stupid!

how much damage could a guy do with a bow.

seriously....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THA4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">how much damage could a guy do with a bow.

seriously.... </div></div>

Depends what kinda broadhead he was using. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Given the situation I'd say that it's too bad for the kid especially since he had zero intentions of killing anything except deer.

Unfortunately rules are rules I guess.

Consider this Thomas, how much damage could Rambo do with his bow? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

If you read their policy he followed procedure and shouldn't be considered to be in possession of a weapon!

And besides, that looks like a PSE, chances are the arrows would bounce off.

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

KIDDING!!

That is total bull. Shoulda just kept his mouth shut. Too bad for the kid really and too bad for society. It is really pretty sad.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: muddy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Consider this Thomas, how much damage could Rambo do with his bow? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif </div></div>

true.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: muddy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Given the situation I'd say that it's too bad for the kid especially since he had zero intentions of killing anything except deer.

Consider this Thomas, how much damage could Rambo do with his bow? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif </div></div>

You can't use that kind of logic, because how much damage could Chuck Norris do with his fists and he can't leave those at home.... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: muddy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And besides, that looks like a PSE, chances are the arrows would bounce off.

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

KIDDING!! </div></div>

In that case maybe that was the problem, that thing could blow at any moment /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rutnstrut</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
In that case maybe that was the problem, that thing could blow at any moment /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

HA!!!!!

I should have been suspended numerous times then. I actually would take my bow and bow case and put it in the front seat of my truck and lock the doors.. Blatant! But maybe that might just be the difference in rural Iowa. Shoot half of my buddies had shotguns behind their seats during pheasant season, just to be able to race to their hunting spot to beat 4:30. That's ludicrous if you ask me, intentions are everything.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nacho</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: muddy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Given the situation I'd say that it's too bad for the kid especially since he had zero intentions of killing anything except deer.

Consider this Thomas, how much damage could Rambo do with his bow? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif </div></div>

You can't use that kind of logic, because how much damage could Chuck Norris do with his fists and he can't leave those at home.... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

And what about the "Dukes Of Hazzard"!! They were always blowing chit up with their flaming tips! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

I agree with Brew crew I used to ALWAYS have my shotgun or bow in my truck at school and it wasnt a secret by any means. Actually had a few teachers ask how the pheasant or coyote hunting was going from time to time. Sure glad I went to school in a small town and graduated 8yrs ago before all this stuff got out of hand

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rutnstrut</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I agree with Brew crew I used to ALWAYS have my shotgun or bow in my truck at school and it wasnt a secret by any means. Actually had a few teachers ask how the pheasant or coyote hunting was going from time to time. Sure glad I went to school in a small town and graduated 8yrs ago before all this stuff got out of hand </div></div>

Bingo. During November I had numerous weapons in my truck all at the same time. A bow for deer, a shotgun for pheasant/ducks, a .22 for checking the traps, numerous knives depending on what needed skint, and a couple dozen traps and snares for what needed caught. Pretty much Cabela's on wheels.

Things sure have changed.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rutnstrut</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I agree with Brew crew I used to ALWAYS have my shotgun or bow in my truck at school and it wasnt a secret by any means. Actually had a few teachers ask how the pheasant or coyote hunting was going from time to time. Sure glad I went to school in a small town and graduated 8yrs ago before all this stuff got out of hand </div></div>

I didn't know they allowed guns on hospital grounds? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Top Bottom