Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Sub-Committee Meeting on HF 2052

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elkhunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> If you haven't stated your case the the 3 legislators above please do so today.
This is one that the FB really wants. Another cash cow.
</div></div>

I recieved this reply got Rep. Whitaker regarding HF2052

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am not going to run the bill which has been proposed. I will try to amend it to open up the depredation program to more Iowa Hunters, not non-residents. I would really like to open up some of the closed areas which are causing the problems, but land owners do have the right to close their land. I hope I can reach some compromise for the farmers who have too many deer, but not allow the sale of tags to non-residents.
</div></div>

Nothing written in stone of course but John is aware of the flaws in this bill regarding the sale of tags from residents to NR's

I spent a lot of time talking to John the other day,he does understand what's going on and the problems some of this legislation will cause. It helps that he is a landowner and a hunter not just a landowner.

Top Bottom