Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Super Bowl Predictions?????

THA4

A Few Steps Ahead Of You
I was sitting here dreaming of cleaning off a cracker and cheese platter, bean dip and plowing some little smokies (shut your face Matt!)

and....

I was wondering what you guys predict for this weekend's game.
since the CHEESE is out, im not tooooo excited to watch the game, just eat the snacks.... mmmmmmm

Im pretty torn here, im a huge underdog fan and WANT the Cards to win, but the steelers have always been a favorite team of mine (#3 on my list).

I think the Cards offense is hands down the better offense, BUT the Steelers defense is pretty mean.....

bot QB's seem to be ON or OFF, if Big Ben is off they will loose, and same for Warner, but if both are on... who knows....

I honestly think this will be a sweet game, hopefully not a blow out.... i hate SB blowouts....

if i had a gun pushed to my temple, i think the Steelers might have a VERY slight edge.... but i want the Cards to win....

I think the current spread i have been hearing about is Steelers up by 7

i think it will be closer

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

lets hear it!

I've been a Steelers fan all my life, so it's obvious who I'm rooting for.
The only real prediction I'm willing to make is that I will drink a lot of beer, eat a lot of food, and that I won't be at work on Monday.

Well, being a die-hard EAGLES fan it will be hard for me to root for the Cardinals but I will anyway. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif I hate the Pitts-turd Squealers and Ben Worthlessburger mainly because all of my co-workers worship them and then there is the whole PA rivalry thing with Philly. Troy Palamalu "sp"?? is an awesome player don't get me wrong but I hope he gets that flea-infested fro ripped out this weekend! His hair is all over the field like a spider monkey jacked up on Mt.Dew!!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif Hope its a safe, close game and my stress level will be much lower now since my team is out of the hunt. Go Cardinals!!!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif

I predict there'll be millions of dollars spent in advertisement by companies that are laying off workers at the same time.

I don't know, I'm not much into pro sports anymore but without question, I'll be pulling for Warner. Great guy and I'd like to see him make a liar of the critics. Had some great times watching him play in the Barn.

I have been a HUGE Steeler fan since I was born so I will be rooting for them. But my sister was a cheerleader for the Barnstormes the whole time Kurt was there so I got to hang around the players quite a bit and can't root against Kurt. Either way I will be happy but a 6th ring for the Rooney family would be pretty sweet. They are one of the classiest familys in the NFL.

I predict that I'll be out hunting something and not watching a bunch of guys pat each other on the butt.

Would like to see the Cardinals pull it off but I honestly don't think they can hang with the Pittsburgh Defense. Gotta root for a guy like Warner and a guy who had his skulled fractured early in the year only to retrun to the football field 3 weeks later.

On the other hand Hines Ward is hands down one of my favorite players to watch, that guy is intense and I know I wouldn't want to be anywhere on the field when he is looking for a block, Keith Rivers can attest to that.

I will take the Steelers 23-14

Kratz

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shovelbuck</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I predict that I'll be out hunting something and not watching a bunch of guys pat each other on the butt. </div></div>

it'll be dark, Jay....

butt pats are .... well...... ummmm

friendly

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Was born and raised in Latrobe, PA, worked in Pittsburgh for 15 years; now work near Erie, PA.

Pittsburgh 31-10!

I've only personally known one Cards fan ever. He was a cousin of mine and he died a tragic death last month. Anyone who has stuck with the Cards through the years is as true a fan as he was. I will be rooting strong ..... go Cards!

Ever since the moment the Cards made the playoffs I saw this coming. I told some friends "Don't sleep on Warner and Fitzgerald" and they laughed out loud at me. I'm the one who is laughing now. If the offensive line gives Warner time to throw it will be another super bowl MVP for him or maybe for Fitzgerald. If not it is going to be a close game and tough down to the very end.

It'll be a fun one to watch. That's my prediction. Pass the crab dip.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">His hair is all over the field like a spider monkey jacked up on Mt.Dew!!! </div></div>

Snort! That was funny!

My head says the Steelers defense carries the day, my heart wants the Cardinals offense to prevail. I'll say the Cardinals win!

Going for the Six Pack!
heinz_field_1_2_.jpg

I think all the Steeler predictions are going to be upset when the unstoppable Cards offense does what they've been doing for 6 weeks now.

Blitzing Kurt Warner is the dumbest thing you can do...plus with James being a Draw-style running back I think Harrison, Troy BUSH-HEAD PAULAWAULAMU (or whatever the heck his name is) are going to run themselves out of a lot of plays.

Big Ben's a machine and the Steelers have a stout running game...it could become a very high point scoring affair.

I'm going for the food and a huge texas hold-em game my buddies are having...football's just going to be the noise in the background.

As long as the Cards don't decide to sit on a lead they'll win by just being able to put points on the board at will. No-one can stop Larry Fitzgerald and Warner's too cool under pressure.

I don't care.....

Reason I don't care is because I will be sitting on a beach in Mexico watching it on a 30 foot something that the resort brings in the for game. Complete w/ cheereleaders, all the food, beer, and drinks you can handle. This is my day of vacation, the wife gets to plan the other 4 while we're there. But her style of planning is pool, sun, and swim-up bar. Good bye cold weather, hello happiness.

(I actually bet $25 on the Cards to cover)

My avatar says it all. Warner is good against the blitz on the corners but hates getting a face full of linebacker up the middle. Hopefully he will spend most of the night on his back! GO STEELERS!!!!

Top Bottom