Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

SuperBowl Predictions

Ditto, Deano. PACKERS BABY!

The 'Bonker

Packer fan even before the Ice Bowl. Two favorite teams, Packers and who ever is playing the Cowboys.

Dallas by a field goal, with our hometown boy Billy Cundiff kicking it.

Sorry, I gotta plug him!

Billy_Cundiff_star.gif

Billy Cundiff
1998 Harlan High School , Harlan, Iowa
2002 Drake University, Des Moines, Iowa

Superbowl-
Aren't ya all looking for the early shed antlers?

I knew I would get some grief on the Dallas deal, we can't believe we are Dallas fans now.We want him to do well there but man do we have to suffer for it
frown.gif

Oh well while his is there we'll just have to watch the cheerleaders until he gets in the game to kick
wink.gif

Any Illinois guys out there, please weigh in on this one...Regarding another topic posted, allow everyone but the cheeseheads, and you Viking fans are marginal at best...Da Bears...Just fanning the flames...

That's a tough one. I think it's a toss up between the Vancouver Canucks and Belarus.

I predict they'll probably have one! (Unless the players decide to strike!) ;^)

Jerry
shocked.gif

Millionaire Moss drops a TD pass late in the 4th quarter as the VIKINGS lose their 5th Super Bowl...once again to the STEELERS!

But....Twins in 6 over the Braves in the World Series
smile.gif

Dem Der Packers
grin.gif

LChicken.jpg

hunt-m-up,
The only thing da Champaign Bears have going for them is Urlacher who secretly wants to be a Packer. He dreams of the day he will don the Green and Gold.
shocked.gif

Tony,
The Cowboys? Wow! I don't care if my first born played for them...
wink.gif

Limb,

Ouch, that hurts. That's it, I am gonna manipulate your photo on the home page so it looks like you are wearing a dress
smile.gif
heeeeee

Just kidding, I wouldn't do that
wink.gif
We do take our football seriously over here in the big H-town and follow our boys wherever they might go. Haven't had one in the NFL lately. No matter where Billy ends up he'll always be a Cyclone, Harlan that is.

cyclone.jpg

I look good in drag...

I understand about the guys in the League.

You know Lansing? He is an ex-cyclone.

Got to get some work done so I can golf this weekend and get in Ogz's pocket...
shocked.gif

Packers will do well, but I'm not sure they have the mustard to go all the way. I don't think they can run block well enough yet. The defense should be o.k. though. They have good coaching and if Glenn can stay healthy and they don't lose too many other players to injury, they have as good a chance as anyone, especially duh Bears and duh Vikings. They have the best team since they made it there last in 1997.

I'd love to see the Rams have to come to Green Bay in January. We'd smoke 'em!

Football and hunting season is upon us! YEEEHAAAAAAAA!

Well I correct & YOU ALL ARE WRONG,WRONG,WRONG I say that the team that scores the most points in the bowl will be the winner and I personally would love to see that be the DALLAS COWBOYS... How ever chance are not good ...But remember the team that scored the most points in the BOWL LAST YEAR ??? Who would of picked them at this time last YEAR???
GO EMMITT SMITH.... GO DALLAS FROM A VERMONT FAN WHO HAS BEEN A COWBOY FAN FOR OVER 30 YEARS & 5 BOWL WINS.

San Diego Chargers baby! They'll win it in their powder blue throw-back unis!

Top Bottom