Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

SuperBowl Predictions

Dallas Cowboys-what an embarrassment!!!
MXZ, thanks for your support all those years, but you know the real cowboys skidaddled when J.J. came to town. Sure do miss Cowboy Tom and Tex Shram. Thank goodness for Texas High School football!!!!! Saw a dandy Friday night.
Don

STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
smile.gif
grin.gif
cool.gif

anybody watch the lions?thats a dumb question,some things never change.

Limb Chicken dude--

Looks like you've got your priorities set pretty good and have a pretty awesome life. You put down some big bucks, have some success on turkeys and waterfowl, spend some time at the track and have a nice looking woman to boot! All that and tickets to Packer games too?

Man, if my life wasn't so cool, I'd almost be jealous!

wisco kid,
Thank you, I can't complain. What is the saying, I would rather be lucky than good any day...
grin.gif

There are a few of my old girlfriends, college professors and coaches that didn't think my priorities were that straight... "I'm gonna miss them"
rockband.gif

Limb Chicken - I really HONESTLY thought you were a super cool guy...until that picture that is.
wink.gif
that hat looks like a trophy taker arrow rest!!

G.B. must really stand for "geek boy" and that number is IQ right??
smile.gif
And that Bert Fahv-re...who is that??

confused_em8.gif

tongue.gif

oh well, at least you're a hawkeye!

Now, for the REAL predictions...Dolphins all the way (who's their quarterback and coach now?) and if the Twins get by the Yankees I'll eat all 7 of my hats and 3 of my jersys!!

the trash talk has officially ended.
wink.gif

Its too early to give up on them for the season, but unless the Pack gets that defense in order, its gonna be a long season...and I'll spend my Sundays bowhuntin'.

Limb Chicken...I hear ya. I have a few old girlfriends, a few former bosses, heck...even my Dad thinks my priorities are messed up. But the fact is, not once, ever have I regretted taking off more time than I should to go bowhunting. But there have definitely been days when I was undecided and elected to work that I regretted it.

OK...I admit it. After 2 weeks my "Vikings vs. Steelers" pick for the SuperBowl looks about as likely as seeing Iowa and Nebraska playing in the BCS Championship game. Go Twins!

Top Bottom