Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

The 2008 broadhead of choice thread

hoofline.gif

I made a broadhead change this spring.

I have been practicing this spring and summer with the Rage 2 & 3 blade practice points. My arrows are camo Gold Tip 2275’s with Burt Coyote luminocks on the tail end.

I have been getting some awesome groups out to 40 yards from the ground and 30 yards from a tree stand.

That said, the truth will come this fall. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

hoofline.gif

Would you like more information about becoming a PMA or Life Member? >>>>> Details Here!<<<<< Join now and you are automatically entered into the 2008 Big Buck Contest!

11.jpg

Iowa's number one resource for the whitetail deer.

Since I have some left over from last year, I will probably use my choice from last year, 100gr. Grim Reapers. I am getting a little tired of buying replacement blades for the Grim Reapers. I just bought a pack of 100gr. Snuffer SS's. I haven't shot them yet, so we will see.... I did like the fact that Magnus has a lifetime replacement guarantee on the Snuffers.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rage 2 blades for me again this year! Used em last year and watched em all fall. EVIL holes!!!! </div></div>

Ditto!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Saskguy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rage 2 blades for me again this year! Used em last year and watched em all fall. EVIL holes!!!! </div></div>

Ditto!</div></div>

Ditto the ditto on the Rage's...it's nice when they bleed themselves out!

Top Bottom