Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

THE PLAN TO KEEP IOWA GREAT- CALL TO ACTION!

Quick update with legislation time coming quickly. First thank you to all that donated above and beyond to help support the legislative fight. An additional $4400 was paid to our lobbyist to increase his fee and cover his extra work load. Second thanks to all those that joined through memberships. This all makes huge a difference in making sure we keep our resources in check. Third huge thank you goes out to skip and his efforts to spearhead this and his relentless efforts to keep our state the best whitetail state in the nation.

Donating fully set up 2023 Hoyt carbon RX7 with bow case to the cause. I need to get this into the hands of the right person at the IBA so they can sort out the best way to maximize…Raffle? Auction? Other?

If you’re the right person, or know the right person, please message me.

Attachments

• IMG_4840.jpeg
    IMG_4840.jpeg
    137.6 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_4843.jpeg
    IMG_4843.jpeg
    123.7 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_4842.jpeg
    IMG_4842.jpeg
    83.7 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_4844.jpeg
    IMG_4844.jpeg
    87.6 KB · Views: 32
Donating fully set up 2023 Hoyt carbon RX7 with bow case to the cause. I need to get this into the hands of the right person at the IBA so they can sort out the best way to maximize…Raffle? Auction? Other?

If you’re the right person, or know the right person, please message me.
Hawk32 is your guy! He’s on this site

Page 1 here has the links and/or addresses to send funds in for those that asked. THAT is the ACTION we need. No talk- all action. It’s needed and so appreciated!!! This is literally working EVERYDAY fighting for YOU!! Lobbyists at capitol EVERYDAY for YOU!!! Ain’t free!! But sure isn’t a big cost & any action/help is all either group could ask. Thanks all!!! :)

It's good $4400 was raised.. Was the goal $8000 before lobbying begins?
We still have time on this. I am not sure how far off we are. Hawk32 can give an update. & to think, the above bow like Marty (ONE GUY!!!! & one guy that won’t be impacted by bad legislation like the everyday hunter) can make up a huge chunk of the difference. It’s WILD & amazing how just a handful of folks can make such an incredible difference in the world. In all ways really. I sure am glad we are incredibly bigger than “a handful of folks”. We for sure need more contributing but I’m astounded at the army we’ve built & the sleeping giant the special interest scum bags have awaken.

Last edited:
It's good $4400 was raised.. Was the goal $8000 before lobbying begins?
FYI, I just received a call yesterday asking if they were OK to process my donation I made back in October. I'm not sure why it hasn't been done yet but I told them to go for it. Am I the only one who had this?

I am waiting on ISC to be added to my employers donation portal. That gets a 50% match to my donation. Let me know if I should skip that and just send in the funds without the match (time of donation being more critical than amount). Also, a reminder for others to check if they can get company matching dollars.

Top Bottom