Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

The Ultimate Insult

Thanks for all the posts guys, and for those of you that sent pictures of bucks killed in the area or found in the area, I really appreciate all the info. Although none of the pics look like the same deer, It's great to know that there is a group like the folks on this website you can turn to when something like this happens who will try to help in any way they can...I really do appreciate it. and although I don't wish it on anyone,I hope that if a similar thing ever happens to you guys that I can somehow return the gesture.
P.S.
Went by yesterday to replace some steel on one of the landowners barn and fix a couple of gates for him and he told me he caught two guys "pheasant" hunting in the timber near where my buck was taken. One had a shotgun, the other a bow. Turned them in to the authorities! Don't know if they where the scumbags that took my deer, but hopefully they'll pass the word on to any of their scumbag friends that poaching on that particular farm is a bad idea. I hope they get nailed to the wall. worst thing is one of the guys is a neighbor that had asked permission and was told that the property was already being hunted, he decided to just go in there anyway and to take another person along with him.

Top Bottom