Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

The World Is Ending

Is there an outfitter or nonresident hunting in the area you saw these rabbit-deer creatures that you speak of? Can they contract EHD? Are your neighbors allowing these critters to reach what most would consider full maturity?

I saw 3 pheasants while I was up hunting.....

That was the first time I ever saw any in the county I hunt.......

LOL LOL LOL LOL This stuff is like a virus or whack a mole. Knock down one thread and another pops up. I laughing very hard right now.

So now I suppose you are all going to become PIA NRs in Arizona, buy up or lease all of our public land for your own selfish interests and then badger our legislature because you can't hunt big bucks every year on your own land. Then you'll lobby to have more doe tags when we already barely have any deer thanks to FB. When we've run out of deer, you'll go after our elk, displacing the Apache from their reservation (again) because you want all of their trophy elk for yourselves. Typical NRs!!

But we do have plenty of jackalope...and javelina.

Holds true to deer too...“It’s a recession when your neighbor loses his job; it’s a depression when you lose yours”

Is there an outfitter or nonresident hunting in the area you saw these rabbit-deer creatures that you speak of? Can they contract EHD? Are your neighbors allowing these critters to reach what most would consider full maturity?

You forgot the shotgunners in there

So now I suppose you are all going to become PIA NRs in Arizona, buy up or lease all of our public land for your own selfish interests and then badger our legislature because you can't hunt big bucks every year on your own land. Then you'll lobby to have more doe tags when we already barely have any deer thanks to FB. When we've run out of deer, you'll go after our elk, displacing the Apache from their reservation (again) because you want all of their trophy elk for yourselves. Typical NRs!!

But we do have plenty of jackalope...and javelina.

That would be a bad idea isn't all our public land just collateral for our Chinese debt that we will never get paid back.

This non-resident is still going to come over there and shoot all your deer, the ones left anyway.

Limb, can you hook me up with a good Jackalope outfitter, been wanting to kill one of those for years.

Limb, can you hook me up with a good Jackalope outfitter, been wanting to kill one of those for years.

I'm a fully licensed jackalope outfitter, but not a realtor. Does that count? And I'll even give you the "black and gold NR" discount: only charge you double and only put one red/gold sticker on your truck!!

Top Bottom