Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

These Bucks are Mocking Me

kam582

Look at these three videos. You have to wait for the first one to get about half way through.

kam582
[/url][/img]

kam582
[/url][/img]

kam582
[/url][/img]

Pretty ordinary, except when you take into account that my house is 30 yards to the right, and that these were shot between 9:30 and 11:00 pm, with my wife and I watching TV with all the lights on in the house. What I don't get on video is the big drop tine that is laying about 10 to the right and behind where the camera is hung.

I started seeing these deer in my yard at about 3 in the morning about 3 weeks ago. I have had as many as 6 bucks in the yard, playing around fighting each other, or laying down, or eating the branches on my trees. I was going to pull the Scout Guard anyhow, so I thought I'd put in in the yard just for fun. These deer show up not every night, but quite a bit, and they don't seem to care about the lights, noise, or anything else, unless you open a door. I have nothing in the yard to draw them in, they seem to just like my yard, even though there are hundreds of acres to roam about all around the house. I have one acre, more or less, carved out of a corn field.

I know these deer are mocking me, as I had a pretty bad season this year. While the bigger one in the video and the drop tine aren't real shooters this season, I'd like to see them next year. I guess I'll just put the camera in the yard next August.

Great looking deer! I would love to have deer in my yard someday...let along some big bucks! Thanks for sharing.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: iowabruce</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hopefully they will leave you some sheds! </div></div>

My thoughts exactly! Great vid clips /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Top Bottom