These Bucks are Mocking Me

kam582

Look at these three videos. You have to wait for the first one to get about half way through.

kam582
[/url][/img]

kam582
[/url][/img]

kam582
[/url][/img]

Pretty ordinary, except when you take into account that my house is 30 yards to the right, and that these were shot between 9:30 and 11:00 pm, with my wife and I watching TV with all the lights on in the house. What I don't get on video is the big drop tine that is laying about 10 to the right and behind where the camera is hung.

I started seeing these deer in my yard at about 3 in the morning about 3 weeks ago. I have had as many as 6 bucks in the yard, playing around fighting each other, or laying down, or eating the branches on my trees. I was going to pull the Scout Guard anyhow, so I thought I'd put in in the yard just for fun. These deer show up not every night, but quite a bit, and they don't seem to care about the lights, noise, or anything else, unless you open a door. I have nothing in the yard to draw them in, they seem to just like my yard, even though there are hundreds of acres to roam about all around the house. I have one acre, more or less, carved out of a corn field.

I know these deer are mocking me, as I had a pretty bad season this year. While the bigger one in the video and the drop tine aren't real shooters this season, I'd like to see them next year. I guess I'll just put the camera in the yard next August.

Great looking deer! I would love to have deer in my yard someday...let along some big bucks! Thanks for sharing.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: iowabruce</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hopefully they will leave you some sheds! </div></div>

My thoughts exactly! Great vid clips /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Back