Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Top 5

beararchery

Just curious on what you guys think your 5 most valuable peices of equipment are, while out in the stand. We all know your going to need a weapon so you dont have to say that.

1) warm boots, because you can't sit long if your feet are cold
2) Lone wolf sticks, because i can't get in the stand without them
3) phone, helps pass the time
4) back pack, to comfortably carry everything else
5) range finder

Rangefinder
Pack
Phone
Warm boots
Gloves ( doesn't matter how hot it is I always wear gloves of some kind)

180 class: you must shoot a booner every year huh? :)
My five:
Harness
Binoculars
Phone (for time, emergency, checking out the latest posts on iw and football scores on saturdays!)
Bow rope for getting the weapon up there
Backpack with all the essentials

1. Release, there wouldn't be a point in me going out without it cause I can't hit shit with fingers
2. Binoculars
3. Rangefinder if its a fairly new stand
4. Handwarmer on cold days, not a big fan of gloves
5. Phone to pass the time

I cant believe how many people put there phone down as one of there most valuable piece of equiptment. I do text in my stand everyday, but i do remember the days when i didn't have a cell phone. And im not trying to stir any pots, it just seems like alot so far! My phone has never helped me kill a deer yet.

1. Warm clothes
2. Binoculars
3. Grunt call with snort wheeze
4. Flash Light
5. cover scents and doe urine for the way into stand

1. Pack that's contains and carries

- bow and release
- camera
-camera arm
- binocs
- conquest deer heard in a stick

That's all I ever need and carry. The rest just adds weight for a better work out : )

1. Harness
2. Binos
3. phone
4. LW stand / sticks
5. Badlands 2200

I really only freak out if I forget my harness, binos or phone. The rest are minor details lol. I use my phone more for hunting than anything else probably.

jclaws said:
I cant believe how many people put there phone down as one of there most valuable piece of equiptment. I do text in my stand everyday, but i do remember the days when i didn't have a cell phone. And im not trying to stir any pots, it just seems like alot so far! My phone has never helped me kill a deer yet.

I really only bring my phone to let my buddies know how I'm doing and to see if their seeing much movement. Another reason is my safety issue. Other then that i really don't need my phone.

My five would be.
1 cover up sent
2 grunt or horns depending on the time of the season
3 harness
4 phone
5 range finder

Top Bottom