Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Top 5

Ozonics
Deerview Mirror
Butt out tool
Gum-o-flauge
The Kruncher deer call

Now that's funny. But on a serious note, you can't knock the butt out. That thing is awesome.

My top 5:
Harness
Binoculars
Grunt tube
Quality socks
Extra bow rope / hanger

Top 5-
Harness
Knife
Phone
Binos
and.... Chew(wouldn't be able to sit longer than an hour without it to keep me occupied, no smart phone here)

1. Binocs 2. Primos XP spray 3. Rangefinder 4. H2O (can also piss in container) 5. Backpack to hold it all

Now that's funny. But on a serious note, you can't knock the butt out. That thing is awesome.

My top 5:
Harness
Binoculars
Grunt tube
Quality socks
Extra bow rope / hanger

LOL, yep the butt out was a great invention! My Brother-in-law bought me one for Christmas one year, everyone laughed, the thing works like a charm!!

HAHA, I was thinking the same thing. Can't believe no one has mentioned this yet. Gotta have my Skoal :D
That was just a given for me. I will take off any of my top five except the safety harness, and change it to skoal longcut straight!!!

Kinda cocky huh? Guess you dont need a flashlight or other fancy technology most ppl that do it the "hard way" dont post comments like that. And this comment goes out to several others you have posted just finnally seen enough to post on it. Congrats to you and your blunderbuss! Feel free to kick me out moderaters but this guy stirs the pot more than me!

Shovelbuck, Jay, really? You are banned now, go away.

Just curious on what you guys think your 5 most valuable peices of equipment are, while out in the stand. We all know your going to need a weapon so you dont have to say that.

Looks like I missed something, or should I say, I didn't miss anything important? I don't need to explain myself to anybody but I'll say this to emercer, Read the original post.......see where it says "most valuable pieces"? Never once did I say I didn't need a flashlight or some other things nor did I talk down to people about their choices. I listed what is most important to me. And this statement of yours.......
Congrats to you and your blunderbuss!
If you're going to attempt to offend me, please educate yourself first. I've posted pics of virtually all my muzzleloading guns and I don't own a blunderbuss.
:thrwrck:

Last edited:
Looks like a missed something, or should I say, I didn't miss anything important? I don't need to explain myself to anybody but I'll say this to emercer, Read the original post.......see where it says "most valuable pieces"? Never once did I say I didn't need a flashlight or some other things nor did I talk down to people about their choices. I listed what is most important to me. And this statement of yours....... If you're going to attempt to offend me, please educate yourself first. I've posted pics of virtually all my muzzleloading guns and I don't own a blunderbuss.
:thrwrck:

How can you hunt without a blunderbuss?? ;)

You didn't miss anything Shovel, good post on your part. Maybe you should get a Blunderbuss and start hunting like a pirate? Be a whole new look for you!! ;)

Aside from the obvious basics like bow, release, etc

1. Lone Wolf stand/sticks, the majority of the time I pack in, put up, and pack out everything
2. Warm clothing (mucks & Gray Wolf Woolens)
3. Badlands 2200 Kool Aid
4. bottle of water
5. Binos

You guys can keep the tree bark!!! I heard copehagen was just the skoal scraps that fell on the floor and got mixed with dirt!

This is not a pissing match!!! Copenhagen is far superior to skoal.

(cajun dude's voice from joe dirt)

Gosh dang boy, everybody know dat.

Top Bottom