Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Tough not to cry for you down here Dbltree

Gladiator

PMA Member
I'll post more details later, but I got a call from Lori this morning saying that Paul passed away at 5:30am this morning. She said he went peacefully without suffering. Again, I'll post more when I get to a computer.

I'm going to need some help in the meantime. I don't have the slightest clue on how to set up a memorial fund, but the family's expenses have run out from the last fundraiser. If someone would like to help with this, please reply or send me a PM.

There is a time to mourn, and that time is now. But remember Paul told us not to cry for him when he got to where he was going.

Thank you God for the life of Paul Knox.

Prayers to the family and thank you Paul for all you shared it will live on forever and instilled in generations to come, you will be missed my friend.

Last edited:
What a generous man he was! God got a good one today!

Thanks for everything Paul...

Prayers are sent to Lori and Jesse and the rest of the family

This world is going to miss a great guy. May we all carry on the knowledge he has passed along and make him proud in heaven.

Really puts a deer in perspective....

Thanks for everything Paul and I hope to pass on how humble u were to my kids and being a godly man.

Very sad to hear of the passing of Paul. He was always such a great guy to talk to and an absolute role model to many people. You will be missed my friend but you will live on through what you taught us all about life and the outdoors. Rest in peace.

Jarin

The Knox family was heavy on my heart this morning in church. Our group has lost a great man and role model of faith. Rest in peace PK.

That is heartbreaking news, Paul was a one of a kind, great, great man. As someone else already said...this puts deer and hunting into perspective.

No one I know has done more to help more people and share his knowledge and expertise than Paul did.

Thanks Paul for all you have taught me about deer habitat. I have spent hours reading the information you have provided. RIP

I don't personally know Paul but he sounds like an amazing man. Thank you for all of your time and dedication to helping others. RIP and prayers sent to your family and loved ones

I too never had the opportunity to meet Paul. I learned of Paul before joining IW from a good friend, Nick Hopp. My family and I will be sending prayers to Pauls family and friends. God Bless You in this time of need.

Top Bottom