Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Tough not to cry for you down here Dbltree

Thoughts and prayers for Paul's family. His legacy will not stop at his death. He was a tremendous and giving person!

I never had to opportunity to meet Paul either. But whether we knew him on a personal basis or just merely having a few questions answered, he will be greatly missed by all of us on every level. Thank you Paul for your dedication to the outdoors and the willingness to help anyone and everyone. My heart goes out to his family and friends.

Prayers for comfort to the Knox family. It is hard to understand why God allows such suffering but he does. I do know that those who suffer greatly, remaining in the Lord, give him great glory. Paul was a light in the world.

My thoughts and condolences to the family and friends of Paul.
I never had the opportunity to meet Paul, but always looked up to him for the way he selflessly shared his knowledge and experience with anyone who needed help.

As someone who only got into deer hunting and food plotting recently I can't begin to share how much I admired and was thankful to him.

I know he is in a better place with God now.

Sad day for IW members. He is in a better place now. Keep us posted on the memorial.

Paul's son Jesse called me this morning to let me know. The visitation is Tuesday from 5:00 to 7:00 at Pedrick Funeral home in Keosauqua and the funeral is Wednesday at 10:00A at Zion Bible Church, which is on Highway 16 a little east of Douds, IA.

I suspect there will be more than a couple of people, including many IW'ers, in attendance.

Glad I got to see Paul last Month. Met him on here and he did some work for me,,went out of his way to do it. A great guy! Sadly missed. He does not suffer now,,Praise GOD! His family will miss him, but we all look forward to a reunion in Heaven.

This is really sad news. My heart and prayers go out 2 Paul and his family may God take the entire family into his arms.................

My heart and prayers go out to Paul's family. He was truly a great man and more knowledge on habitat and wildlife was forgotten by him then I'll ever know. Thank you for sharing with all of us the wisdom and knowledge you attained through your life! May the lord accept you with open arms ! RIP Doubletree

A man that knew no strangers. Rest assured Paul your work will continue. My thoughts are with the family. Thank you for everything.

I wish I could have met him. From what everyone says, he was quite the guy. Very sorry for the loss. Paul's family is very fortunate for having been blessed with such a Godly man to do life with. They can certainly take comfort in knowing that he is in a far better place now than he has ever been. Not because he was a good man, but because he knew our savior and accepted God's indescribable gift.

I didn't know him

I didn't know him but he helped me with advice on my farm. I am confused as I thought he was misdiagnosed, it doesn't matter, i would be happy to donate for his survivors.

Got up this morning at 430am to go sit in a tree overlooking a thick nasty patch of timber that Paul tore up for me 2 years ago, and was blessed to take a great buck, when I got back to the house I got a text from a friend that Paul had passed, dang....thanks Paul for taking me under your wing.

I never got to meet Paul but know many that did. I could tell he was an outstanding guy on here and his work will be seen for many people's life times on their farms. Prayers are sent for the family.

Top Bottom