Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Trail photos....best of best of

I've posted this before. This pic was taken from my old film camera. I accidentally put a roll of my wifes black and white film. I thought they turned out pretty cool.
788IM_A0005-med.JPG
788IM_A0004-med.JPG

This is a picture of a buck I watched for most of the summer. I nicknamed him LG2 due to the long g2 on his left side. Real creative huh?... Anyways I got a fair amount of trail camera pics of this buck from July through September and had allready determined he would be my target buck for the year. Once October hit he was really showing himself to the cameras but never in the daylight. The night this picture was taken I got over 40 pictures of him before he left this scrape. I saw this deer in daylight twice. Once on the way into the stand on the ground which I had a shot but was unable to determine it was him until he walked away. And I seen him once crossing the road on my way to work. I have not seen this deer since early November. Not a monster but I HOPE he is still around. Notice the steam coming out of his nose as he postures up on the scrape.
4887LG2-med.JPG

I've posted this before, not the best of photo as it was taken before I got the flash bleed fixed, but I'm intrigued by having the deer and something in flight in the same image.
1110deerowl-med.jpg

[ QUOTE ]
My first buck picture ever!!!!
laugh.gif

1122DSC00036.jpg

Wish the snow would melt so I could get in the pines to look for these bones.
confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Jeez, that thing looks like its about to starve to death.
grin.gif
Good post shredder!!!!! Great photo's to everyone who has posted them.

Those are some awesome pics.

It was toss up between these two pics. So decided on both of them.

upclose.JPG

This was an upclose shot with one of my cuddeback 3.0

hungry.JPG

This was take by my 2.0Cuddeback. The day I hung this camera I found a 7point shed about 20yards beyond the deer in the pic.

Dean

Good post Shredder,
This one is not mine, but Ive always liked it. I believe this was Bowman's photo from 2003.

396bowman.jpg

And one of mine
post-9-1058537672.jpg

This year was the first I got into trail cams. My favorite pics is this one of two does fighting, taken early March 2007. I loved this year, and am thinking of getting into homebrews next year.
SUNP0021.jpg

I just got my 1st trailcam this year, so I won't have anything to post until next year, but I second Pete's.
Man, what a brute!
12DSC04949-med.JPG
He just looks like a mean SOB

Top Bottom