Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Tresspaser 3

so many new tresspasser posts - we may need to institute a special tresspasser photo only post - lets get em all caught and prosecuted!

I contacted a local business owner with a picture of the trespasser that I had on my land. Within 2 munites I had a name and knew more about the person than I wanted too. Within 24 hours, the trespasser was calling me begging me to not press charges.

Spread it around.:drink2:

I know its not but he sure looks like Steve Snow to me, good luck with your hunt. I'm really surprised none of these guys are wearing any kind of facemask

I would love to hear from the guy if he is a member here. Is this a mistake or laps in judgement, What?

I am that guy

I am the guy in the photo.
I always hunt with the permission of the land owner. I only hunted one place in Muscatine county this year.

I would like to speak with the person who wrote this.

I am not a member of this forum so to speak but I joined today because a friend of mine said I was on here as a trespasser.

I am not one.Pease contact me so we can get this cleared up.

PM has been sent with my phone number. I have owned this property for 5 years now and there's only 1 person who's has permission to be on this property. ME. This pic was taken with in 250 yards of my house. The property has fences on all sides so if this is you, you were tresspassing!!

Top Bottom