Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

vanes

Cooter, I think you are already having them sent to every resident in Iowa!!!
evil.gif

I use an Arizona EZ Fletcher, the right helical model. It puts a pretty good helical on the Blazers and I can do a whole arrow in 3-5 minutes no problem.

Cooter, if you are looking at picking up a jig for fletching blazer vanes, or any other vanes/feathers for that matter, I would suggest nothing else but a Bitzenburger jig. Their quality is unmatched and they are very simple to use.

The reason that the Bohning glues work so well with the blazer vanes and the AAE FastSet Gel does not is because one is has an oil-base and the other does not. Thats why its important when using different or new glues to check what surface and vane type it will work best with. Hope this helps.

SuperTec, I have also been very pleased with the quickspin vanes. I have shot them on both my hunting and 3-D shafts for quiet sometime now and have yet to switch.

Dorky so they fit me well then
grin.gif

Thanks Arrow I have EZ fletch and a Jo Jan the EZ is fast but I dont care for the quality and the JO Jan is a pain

Ah, Well now that you mention it Cooter!
grin.gif
Oh by the way I do have a Bitz I will sell you at a just for dorks price of $200.00!!!!Interested????
grin.gif

Man what a steal how can I pass that up Ill buy it only if you autograph it Master Bow Hunter
26404-archer[1].gif

Top Bottom