Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Vectrix verse Drenaline

Hand shock???? Are you sure you were shooting a Mathews?
grin.gif

No new technology????
How about...
The Limb Turret(TRADEMARK) the limbs on the Drenaline are cradled by our new, precise, high tolerance Limb Turret which effectively spreads the load

Swivel Lock Positive Positioning System
Swivel Lock is Mathews' new positive locking limb cup system. It's trim, lightweight and it pivots to assure constant and positive downward limb pressure and alignment.

SE3 Composite Limb System(TRADEMARK)
Mathews SE3 composite is the state of the art material that makes the slimlimb design superior. At just 1"1/8 name another bow manufacturer who has that slim of limbs, and that weighs as little as the new Drenaline...NONE..

Not much new technology
blush.gif
- lets just stick with the facts...
grin.gif

I have a hunting buddy that Shot for PSE for 18 years. He was PSE's 1992 bowhunter of the year. 12 P&Y animals with a bow in one year. That year, he killed the number #1 and #2 muscox(sp?) in the world.

Last year, he had a XT- tribute, and trykon- This year, he shot them all and one is on order- and one is getting traded. Bow ordered- drenalin- bow traded- hoyt...

These are both great bows. When I walked into the store yesterday, my full intentions and purpose, was to shoot the Vectrix and the Drenaline with an open mind and go home with the better bow. This is what I did. A person looks at and reviews a product a lot more seriously when he is getting ready to lay down $750-$800 than a person that goes into shoot a couple of bows to see what he likes or thinks about them. Totally different attitude towards the entire shooting session for the two people. One is checking them out, and the other is making a decision that affects him or her big time.
If we all liked the same thing, it would be a boring world!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
Hand shock???? Are you sure you were shooting a Mathews?
grin.gif

No new technology????
How about...
The Limb Turret(TRADEMARK) the limbs on the Drenaline are cradled by our new, precise, high tolerance Limb Turret which effectively spreads the load

Swivel Lock Positive Positioning System
Swivel Lock is Mathews' new positive locking limb cup system. It's trim, lightweight and it pivots to assure constant and positive downward limb pressure and alignment.

SE3 Composite Limb System(TRADEMARK)
Mathews SE3 composite is the state of the art material that makes the slimlimb design superior. At just 1"1/8 name another bow manufacturer who has that slim of limbs, and that weighs as little as the new Drenaline...NONE..

Not much new technology
blush.gif
- lets just stick with the facts...
grin.gif

I have a hunting buddy that Shot for PSE for 18 years. He was PSE's 1992 bowhunter of the year. 12 P&Y animals with a bow in one year. That year, he killed the number #1 and #2 muscox(sp?) in the world.

Last year, he had a XT- tribute, and trykon- This year, he shot them all and one is on order- and one is getting traded. Bow ordered- drenalin- bow traded- hoyt...

[/ QUOTE ]
LOL!!!I was wondering what took you so long to see and reply to this thread. Did you find your Lone wolf Alpha hangon you wanted?

The top three always make good bows!! It is just like the flasher wars that come on the forums every year, that get into excess of 12 pages long. I like to have a good time, in fun "debates" about products..such as marcum vs vexilar...hoyt vs mathews vs bowtech. AS LONG as it remains fun...

The biggest thing I like to take out of the debates is...the competition between the manufacturers...allows the consumer to have better products!! You have a great Hoyt Don, and I have a great Mathews...
grin.gif

You bet- I actually ordered it from Lone wolf direct, right after I called the number you gave me, and they only had the assaults in stock..

Love those stands!!

You have a great Hoyt Don, and I have a great Mathews... ...Yes we do. You know Ross, Whispercreek, and many others do too. I shoot the Bowtech and Hoyt as if I damage my bow by dropping it, cutting a string or cable, etc, I need a proshop wherever I am that can have parts right now. This is the one of reasons I only shoot a Hoyt, Mathews, or a Bowtech. The other reasons are that the other bows' top of the line bows are expensive so why not just stick with a bow that has a dealer any where in the world within an hour away? Resale on a Hoyt, Bowtech, or Mathews is much better too. Luke, I was impressed with the Drenaline as with any bow that Mathews puts out.

Top Bottom