Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Waiting for the flood gates to open

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: walley250</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Office Space anyone. Thats how i feel right now. </div></div>

Jackpot. That movie is a classic.

Lots of days I just want to throw in the towel and pick up a shovel like Peter did. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shaving Ryan's Privates, In Diana Jones and the Temple of Poon, the list goes on and on..... </div></div>

Geeze Lance! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Eclectic.....

The Natural

Dazed & Confused

Goonies

Boondock Saints

Tombstone

Office Space

grumpy old men one and two..all the rocky..ocean 11,12,13..anything eastwood (right turn clyde)the list goes on.

Some of the greats have been taken already.

-Legends of the fall
-Matrix collection
-Full Metal Jacket
-Apocolypse now
-48 Hrs
-Beverly Hills Cop
-Platoon
-Lethal weapon series
-Die Hard
-Kill Bill
-Reservoir Dogs
-Pulp Fiction
-The crow
-Braveheart
-Predator
-A river runs through it
-The Wiggles go to Hollywood
-Just making sure you're still reading

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ducks&amp;bucks</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Top Gun
</div></div>

Dude isnt that a chic flick

"PC Load Letter, WTF is that?" or "I tell you what I'd do with with a Million dollars..two chicks at the same time!" LOL. Office Space is a pretty good one.

Most have been posted, I think I'll wear 300 out.

I'm a horror movie fanatic add all the

Saw movies

"His name was Jeremiah Johnson, and they say he wanted to be a mountain man. The story goes that he was a man of proper wit and adventurous spirit, suited to the mountains. Nobody knows whereabouts he come from and don't seem to matter much. He was a young man and ghosty stories about the tall hills didn't scare him none. He was looking for a Hawken gun, .50 caliber or better. He settled for a .30, but damn, it was a genuine Hawken, and you couldn't go no better. Bought him a good horse, and traps, and other truck that went with being a mountain man, and said good-bye to whatever life was down there below."

I can't believe this one hasn't been posted yet....One of my all time favs:

JEREMIAH JOHNSON!

"Are you sure you can skin griz?" "Just as fast as you can get me one." "You sure are cocky for a starvin' pilgrim."
"Didn't put 'nuf dirt down. Saw it, right off"
"Watch yer top knot." "Yep. Watch yorn."
"You cook good rabbit pilgrim."
"Elk don't know how many feet a horse has."
" Just where is it I could find bear, beaver, and other critters worth cash money when skinned?"
" I, Hatchet Jack, being of sound mind and broke legs, do leaveth my rifle to the next thing who finds it, Lord hope he be a white man. It is a good rifle, and kilt the bear that kilt me. Anyway, I am dead. Sincerley, Hatchet Jack."

And the best for last...

"But don't get me wrong; I loves the womens, I surely do. But I swear, a woman's breast is the hardest rock that the Almighty ever made on this earth, and I can find no sign on it."

Die Hard-All of 'em
Rocky-All of 'em
Revenge of the Nerds
Blazing Saddles
Shakes the Clown
Police Academy
Last Samurai
Tears of the Sun
Rambo
Terminator-All of 'em

Speaking of Jeremiah Johnson, better throw in Moutain Men.
"Go to Popoagie, plenty whiskey and white women"

For those of you who haven't seen it:

Forgetting Sarah Marshall...... = Hilarious

8 Seconds
Pure Country
Blood Sport
Kick Boxer
We Were Soldiers
Van Wilder
Wedding Crashers
Senseless
The Bourne Identity
The Bourne Supremacy
The Bourne Ultimatum
Anger Management
Longest Yard (new version)
Black Hawk Down
Glory
Andersonville
Flags of Our Fathers
Iron Man
Transformers

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Christmas Vacation still gets my vote for best movie ever. </div></div>

Ditto /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Top Bottom