Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

wanna have a shoot this monday?

teeroy

Life Member
how about an informal iowawhitetail shoot at stuart monday morning? i know it is a busy weekend, but if any locals want to shoot with TRX and myself, we are planning on shooting. there is a 3 day tournament going on then. it would be a good way for those of us that are closer to get to meet. i would like to see ironWood and boys, camoman and kid, and liv and his ames area crusin buddies, among others.
anybody got a couple free hours monday morning??

I should be able to go
smile.gif

I'd like to shoot but I'll be floating down the apple river with a cooler full of cold ones
grin.gif
Tell Gary I said hi.

CamoKid and I 'should' be able to come. Gotta find out if anything else has been planned, but I think we are free to go. Let us know when. Sounds like fun, but neither of us has ever shot a 3D course before - might be kinda embarrassing.

It will be a blast.And feel free to make fun of teeroy all you want.That is what he is there for,your entertainment pleasure!!!

Question - do they have the course laid out so kids can shoot the targets at closer distances? You know, kinda like the various tee boxes on golf courses. Taylor is a pretty good shot, but he hasn't done a lot of shooting, and the longer distances won't be kind to him. Heck, they'll probably shred me.

CamoMan-Yes they have it laid out that kids shoot closer.Heck,if he wants he can shoot wherever he is comfortable.So what do you say guys,around 9ish sound ok or if not throw some suggestions for when you can make it...........

Great - hope to see you there Ironwood.
Here are directions from their website:

From Stuart, IA: 4 1/2 miles North on Division Street/Wagon Road, 1 1/2 miles East on Walnut Trail, turn right on 298th Lane.

From Panora, IA: 8 miles South on Wagon Road, 1 1/2 miles East on Walnut Trail, right on 298th Lane.

...oh, no!...my parents might be coming into town that day now...I will try to make it, though!...

just take I-80 to stuart, and go north when you get off the interstate. turn east at the raccoon ridge archery sign, about 4 miles north of town

so lets see....
onecam
camoman and kid
trx
myself
liv4rut
ironwood, and boys?
hershey

anybody else wanna come? i'm gonna meet liv at the stuart mcdonalds at 8:45 or earlier, so anybody that isn't sure of the way can follow. look for a red f-150, a black ranger, or a white saturn

Team Camo will meet you guys at the range. Really am looking forward to the shoot, and meeting a few of you.

Top Bottom