Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

wanna have a shoot this monday?

hell im wokring on it liv ill call u in the morn mabey ill ride wich a or somthing.........

...dangit!...my folks just left a few minutes ago...I hope you guys had a blast!!...maybe next time I can tag along!...

we had a great time. onecam and the ironwood clan didn't make it either. camoman and kid only had time to shoot one round. and its probably a good thing....as bad as i shot the second leg, the kid would have probably beat me.

we'll have to find another weekend and try it again

p.s. if iowabuckhunter (a.k.a. "firebush") ever comes up missing, give me a call, and i'll run out and check the stuart mcdonalds...i think he fell in love as we were leaving

Guys, that was a lot of fun. Wish we had time to shoot more than one course, but the family had a canoe trip planned at 1:00. We got done with it just minutes before the heavy rain rolled through. CamoKid had a blast on the course, and he is ready to go back soon. We didn't score this round, because I didn't think we would do so well. The kid did very well, and that made it even more fun. It was great meeting you guys, and Team Camo definitely will be ready for another shoot sometime soon.

hey hey now troy just cuz u knocked over the broom so i could check her out she was staring at me making sure i didnt .
confused.gif
but man if its on fire on top. im afraid how hatt hell is there
grin.gif
. no that was awsome shot for my first one even my bow was a bit off and i only lost one but. the ground hog shot was pimp.................... thats all i have ta say even though camokid kicked my butt..........
confused.gif

I really need to thank you guys that shot with us today. Taylor said several times how much fun he had. And a little later this afternoon, he suggested we go out back and shoot.(Up until now, it had been me doing the suggesting.) Man, you should have seen the difference in his confidence when shooting. He was punching the bullseye at 10 yards, beating it up at 20, and then moved back to 30. We turned up the poundage a bit, adjusted the sight, and he was hitting the bullseye at 30 yards. The praise you gave him (and the razzing you gave me) really boosted him. I appreciate you treating him like 'one of the guys', and now he is. You guys did alright, and this proud dad is very thankful for your kindness.

good deal camoman. always glad to hear stories like that. bring camokid out to Indianola next weekend 17th and 18th, we are having the MIA/IBA shoot. It is a course that is geared to all skill levels, we would love to see you there. again congradts

I just checked with the Kid, and he reminded me that he has the next couple weekends booked with camp and then a youth group weekend. However, we will catch the next one we have open. Thanks for the invite.

I wanted to make it, but with kid commitments and work it just didn't happen. CamoMan I have always been impressed with the way everybody here encourage the kids. What a great way to improve your confidence and skills. Sorry we missed the fun.

Sounds like you guys had a blast. I went to the range on Saturday (10th) with my son and my brother. My son is 8 and is falling head first into bowhunting. I had to drag him out of there when we were done. He loved it. That course is a lot of fun and a great place to get the kids involved. The guy that runs it is doing a wonderful service to the bowhunting community. $6 for 28 targets and several hours of practice/entertainment is definately worth it. He' got a youth bow now, but I would like to get him something that shoots a little more poundage. I think it's a scout?? Shoots around 18lbs. I think he can pull back more than that. Any suggestions on bows?

Top Bottom