Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

welcome to iowa... home of the Drugeyes

Turtle, would you agree that it's pretty common knowledge on a campus, to know who the dealers are and whats going on in what houses?

When there are 20,000+ kids on campus and you don't hang around kids that do drugs then you don't know who the drug dealers are. If you really want to, I bet you could find out.

As for the ISU vs Hawk pissing contest - this is stupid.

NP has over a month to prepare for this game...he will have our D healthy and ready to dominate. Still have one of the best quarterbacks in College football imo. We have very good football players ready to step up in the absence of the suspended players. Hawks win by 9

Turtle, would you agree that it's pretty common knowledge on a campus, to know who the dealers are and whats going on in what houses?

I wouldn't say common knowledge, but it's not rocket science either.

BTW, I support profiling. If a person's going to be dumb enough to dress the part and/or play the role they deserve to get caught. DJK wasn't running a drug cartel. He thought he was cool because he had some doobs and some coke and a bunch of money. Like a dumba$$ he posted incriminating pictures on facebook and played untouchable too much around campus. Too many people knew it was a drug house and it was only a matter of time before his hawkeye football career crumbled.

Trust me, the cops didn't come up with that much, specific, evidence overnight.

I wouldn't say common knowledge, but it's not rocket science either.

BTW, I support profiling. If a person's going to be dumb enough to dress the part and/or play the role they deserve to get caught. DJK wasn't running a drug cartel. He thought he was cool because he had some doobs and some coke and a bunch of money. Like a dumba$$ he posted incriminating pictures on facebook and played untouchable too much around campus. Too many people knew it was a drug house and it was only a matter of time before his hawkeye football career crumbled.

Trust me, the cops didn't come up with that much, specific, evidence overnight.

This is exactly why it's somewhat suspicious that all of this didn't come out until the season was over. You can't tell me that Barta, KF, his coaching staff, counselors, student advisors, POLICE ect...ect... had no idea this was going on. I'm not a big conspirocy theory type of guy, but it wouldn't be the first time that special treatment was given to a standout collegiate player.

This is exactly why it's somewhat suspicious that all of this didn't come out until the season was over. You can't tell me that Barta, KF, his coaching staff, counselors, student advisors, POLICE ect...ect... had no idea this was going on. I'm not a big conspirocy theory type of guy, but it wouldn't be the first time that special treatment was given to a standout collegiate player.
And i'm pretty sure DJK didn't just start doing these drugs this season. Oh; i'll bet he didn't inhale, and the coke was just for show!

Top Bottom