Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

welcome to iowa... home of the Drugeyes

Funny how this turned into another Hawk/Clone pissing match. Good Grief! You can tell hunting season is widing down. :)

I really highly doubt that you will be enjoying your bowl game, but you are a supporter of the hawkeys so you pry got your supply of vassaline stocked up, you know since when you get your ass kicked you can say you really got screwed like every other loss in the last decade.

Wow, nice response, you sure hit the nail on the head. Though you are correct, I probably won't enjoy the bowl game because I likely won't watch it.

And what I do with my Vaseline is my own business, though it sure has come in handy this year for both team supporters.

How'd the UNI game go?

Might as well let the Panther fans get in on it as well. :way:

Funny how this turned into another Hawk/Clone pissing match. Good Grief! You can tell hunting season is widing down. :)
Hey it's just about to start again for me. :way: Bring on the snow and cold, at least for a few weeks. :D

Only thing we are missing here is Limb posting Clowns media day pictures. Prly my favorite thread of all time.

Just havin a little rival fun 180.;) I will still drink a beer with ya at the classic.:drink2: Really I don't think Iowa should have went to a bowl this year. And if that receiver would not have dropped that pass in the Indiana game they would not be going. As fas as the Goofers game this year, they had no will to win. They gave up before even getting up there. And if they show up in AZ. the same way Missouri will put a hurt on them.

Westernsix, you talk alot of trash for a new guy. Win or loose I will not make excuses like a Cyclown, but use some words from Paul Rhodes " I am proud to be a Hawkeye". :D

New or not I would not say I am talking trash at all, simply stating reasons why some of you should not be talking trash. Simply defending my "family" I have two degrees from ISU and now work for the University, and it just gets really old when Hawk fans decide to trash talk on ISU when the thread and topic had absolutely nothing to do with ISU. Most Hawk fans are so quick to talk crap, that they say things before they think about them. Like bragging about going to the same cappy bowl ISU did last year when they made fun of us for going to it last year, or like talking crap about their team being so great in preseason then stepping on their d#@$ all year and making exuses on why they lost games. I am sorry if I have offended some of you, but after taking crap from your fans all year long its nice to be able to put a few of the things they say into perspective.

How'd the UNI game go?

Might as well let the Panther fans get in on it as well. :way:

Mudster don't you have a few diapers to change or wipe up
some puke somewhere? I thought you were busy. :moon:

I have been sitting here quietly reading posts from full grown men
and you have to drag another University into it.

I actually support all three of the major Iowa schools because they all need all the help that they can get IMO. :D

New or not I would not say I am talking trash at all, simply stating reasons why some of you should not be talking trash. Simply defending my "family" I have two degrees from ISU and now work for the University, and it just gets really old when Hawk fans decide to trash talk on ISU when the thread and topic had absolutely nothing to do with ISU. Most Hawk fans are so quick to talk crap, that they say things before they think about them. Like bragging about going to the same cappy bowl ISU did last year when they made fun of us for going to it last year, or like talking crap about their team being so great in preseason then stepping on their d#@$ all year and making exuses on why they lost games. I am sorry if I have offended some of you, but after taking crap from your fans all year long its nice to be able to put a few of the things they say into perspective.
Wow a little thin skined I would say. I think you are on the wrong site to vent about Hawkeye fans. You need to head back over to Cyclownfanatic or troll at Hawkeye Nation.:confused:

I have a degree from ISU and work here too, but I wouldn't be caught dead defending their football team. Cy-clown fans are notorious for the could'a should'a would'a...I hear your ISU loyals saying "if only" after every single game. The hawks didn't perform this year and their record sucks, but we're still in a bowl game none-the-less...something ISU can't say. I don't think that makes Hawk fans, braggers. Regardless of who's in the Insight Bowl, it's not that prestigious.

For the record, I love Coach Rhoads, but I bleed black and gold. It's a good thing for cy-clown country that their crappy golden boy QB is finally done. All hype outta L-Ames High and never amounted to crap.

AS FOR the hawks and being Drug-U. It's just part of the Iowa City culture, and part of having your campus strung out through the city. Every college campus is filled with young, experimental and highly impressionable kids. Drugs and alcohol are part of college...and for Iowa City it's just more prevalent and at times, athletes get themselves into it too. No reason to blow anything out of control because the athletes are still college kids FIRST. It's likely to happen again, at some point, because we get older, but college kids stay the same age and will make (and learn from) the same mistakes previous college kids have made. All a cycle.

If it wasn't for the fact that DJK was a star football player, it would've just been a blip in the magistrates like all other students who get busted.

Last edited:
For some.

Say no more!

You misinterpret. I didn't say drugs and alcohol are PART of the college experience, just said they're on most if not all college campuses.

the point was those things are more readily available in college towns, and especially in Iowa City.

Turtle, would you agree that it's pretty common knowledge on a campus, to know who the dealers are and whats going on in what houses?

Top Bottom