Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

welcome to iowa... home of the Drugeyes

Who is the idiot now? Oh yeah, guys spreading rumors on the interwebs! That Hawkeye team is out of control!

Slinger,

Since you decided to quote my post, are you saying I'm an idiot? I wasn't spreading any rumors. All I was saying was that those who decided to do drugs should pay the penalty. Anyone who decides to do drugs is an idiot, mainly it's no secret that it's AGAINST THE LAW. I wasn't jumping to any conclusions. My opinion on the coach is based on my own observations.

-Longspurs-

I know the family of Brady Johnson, DJK's roomate. They have been roomates for atleast the last three years. I have never known of AC living with DJK. DJK and Brady both come from well to do parents and I think access to money was no problem. It was not like Brady was a starving college student trying to make extra cash to get through school. But alot of times we see kids that come from money get into more trouble because they think they are bulletproof.

I think KF tries to run a clean program knowing the problems with drugs in schools and in the NFL, which he had seen first hand. For any of you that have or are trying to raise kids these days it's tuff. And that those of you that havent yet just wait till you try to keep track of whats going on with your own let alone 85 football players.

DJK is 23 years old. If KF needs to hold his hand still that kid is going to have more problems in his life if he does not learn from this. Droptine37 said it best and like said before would have the most knowlege of what goes on at the D1 level.

Or maybe KF is feeling the pressure of all you Hawk fans that think your going to a championship every pre-season that he has taken the same mindset as his fan base, win at all costs, push it under the rug nobody will notice it....

So apparently all this "inside" information was bogus. lol

Nice rumor mill you guys are running on here. 23 players and coach and on and on .........

I'm glad I don't watch football, so I don't really give a chit what went on. :D If something did go on then the perps need to take responsibility for their actions NOT the coach, he's not a damn babysitter and it isn't grade school.

I'm willing to bet that this is far from over. How many times during the press conference yesterday, did Barta admit that some of the players found ways around the drug testing and they are looking into that issue. Take that as you will, but I'm guessing after the season is over, there will be a bigger investigation and you will see more names being brought up.

I think your right. I think there were quite a few players that refused the tests. Didn't KF state that they don't release names of players that failed and then was asked which players refused and he said they don't release them either because it would be like releasing names of the one's that failed.

Also I don't think Iowa's situation with drugs is any different from any other college out there. This just made big news because of DJK's situation. If that wouldn't have happened it would just be another day. Those that think this type of thing isn't going on all over has there head in the sand. It's unfortunate but true...

Really?? This makes no sense, where the hell is the rainbow here? Kinda sounds like a few of the hawkeys been spending some time in the rainbows, high as a kite.;)

Obviously the joke was way over your head. Must be the difference in the education between iowa city and ames ;) Was just trying to break up the rumor thread with a little humor.

Gurantee that if there was a problem on that team that KF knew about those guys would have been gone. KF is the best thing that happened to that football program in the last 20 years. As far as guys getting into trouble off the field, like others have stated, they are grown men, 100% responsible for their decisions. If they choose to piss their lives down the drain that is on them not the football program.

Last edited:
Obviously the joke was way over your head. Must be the difference in the education between iowa city and ames ;) Was just trying to break up the rumor thread with a little humor.

The only things I learned in Iowa City is how to avoid high concentrations of rainbow warriors and how to tell if a girl has Syphillis just by looking at her. :p

Have fun sitting at home watching the bowl games since you are not in one again, but guess you are use to it. :p

Last year you were all making fun of us for going to what bowl was it?? Hmm I forget, all I can remember is the hawk fans saying it was the worthless exuse for a bowl that shouldnt even be played. Where is Iowa going, the rose bowl HAHAHAHAHA NO thats not it....I forget I think it might be that one they complianed and ridiculed us for last year maybe??

Last year you were all making fun of us for going to what bowl was it?? Hmm I forget, all I can remember is the hawk fans saying it was the worthless exuse for a bowl that shouldnt even be played. Where is Iowa going, the rose bowl HAHAHAHAHA NO thats not it....I forget I think it might be that one they complianed and ridiculed us for last year maybe??

Ouch. Isnt karma a beautiful thing. :D

I am sure that JUCO QB you picked up will win the Big 12 North for you next year and too a big bowl game. At least Iowa will have some competition in there game. You guys played the Goofers and barely won when Iowa beat them 55-0 last year.

I am sure that JUCO QB you picked up will win the Big 12 North for you next year and too a big bowl game. At least Iowa will have some competition in there game. You guys played the Goofers and barely won when Iowa beat them 55-0 last year.

Fatboy, you should just stop! :rolleyes:

Last years bowls were just that, last year.

This years bowls are a new ball of wax, and the Hawks will enjoy one last game while the Clowns will enjoy classes and whatever else Ames has to offer, like chicks chewing Skoal.

Yeah we won our bowl, and those goofers how did that go for ya this year??

Last years bowls were just that, last year.

This years bowls are a new ball of wax, and the Hawks will enjoy one last game while the Clowns will enjoy classes and whatever else Ames has to offer, like chicks chewing Skoal.

I really highly doubt that you will be enjoying your bowl game, but you are a supporter of the hawkeys so you pry got your supply of vassaline stocked up, you know since when you get your ass kicked you can say you really got screwed like every other loss in the last decade.

Fatboy, you should just stop! :rolleyes:
Just havin a little rival fun 180.;) I will still drink a beer with ya at the classic.:drink2: Really I don't think Iowa should have went to a bowl this year. And if that receiver would not have dropped that pass in the Indiana game they would not be going. As fas as the Goofers game this year, they had no will to win. They gave up before even getting up there. And if they show up in AZ. the same way Missouri will put a hurt on them.

Westernsix, you talk alot of trash for a new guy. Win or loose I will not make excuses like a Cyclown, but use some words from Paul Rhodes " I am proud to be a Hawkeye". :D

Top Bottom