Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

What do you do?

Hope one of your guys livestock gets out and ends up in someone's yard with a .243 round stuck in its head...shooting the dog is no different... Would you shoot a bald eagle if it kept scaring your deer off??
No, just like I wouldn't shoot any other animal that is illegal to harvest if it kept running deer off. Owners should be responsible for their animals. And to your livestock point, owners are responible for them. Its a law. If a tree falls on the fence during a storm and horses, cattle, sheep, or any livestock get out the owner is liable for them. If someone hits them with a car it can all come back to the livestock owner. That is a fact.

Hope one of your guys livestock gets out and ends up in someone's yard with a .243 round stuck in its head...shooting the dog is no different... Would you shoot a bald eagle if it kept scaring your deer off??

Hey y'all dun der bettr stop shootin' my dogs er els!

HillbillyTeeth.jpg

Unless I knew they were strays I wouldn't shoot them.

I've had neighbors dogs bugger me before,...can't imagine them killing them for it.

Catch the dog give it a few swipes on its backside with a wire brush and put a little turpentine on it. I promise they will never return.:way:

TeenageHunter said:
I'd be pissed if somebody shot our dogs. They don't have tags but friendly as ever! During shotgun we keep them in a pen outside for a bit then after that's over we let them back out.

EDIT: They will run max probably 2 miles away from our house if they really want too. Mostly now they stay in the yard because our purebred lab is just too old to go anywhere besides the yard and our puppy just sticks with him.

I guess I'm a city guy but anybody who lets their dog do whatever they want on any neighbors property in a two mile radius is a very inconsiderate pet owner. I like dogs but if I ever felt like my kids could get bitten I'd shoot one no problem.

BowHnter said:

That was the dumbest analogy i have ever heard. No one can control a bald eagle but u sure can control your dog. Also if your livestock was in my yard i would probably shoot that too. Lmao

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
Top Bottom