Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

What does everyone shoot for a bow

SWIABOONER

PMA Member
I don't want to start any debates over which bow is better, I think if practiced with enough any bow is lethal. I shoot a Hoyt MT Sport, just got it before the season and I absoultey love it, used it to take my first deer(with a bow) a week ago. So lets hear it.

I Have a Hoyt Protec and Filled my bow tag this weekend. It is the best shooting bow that I have ever shot. Killed the doe with RockyMountain Extreme expandable broadheads and Carbon shafts. Double lungs,broken ribs and a great blood trail for 60 yards. Now if I can only get a shot at a good buck.

i shoot a mathews Q2. it's a great bow. i'm very pleased.

Just bought a Bear Epic Extreme this summer. So far it's been a winner.

I have 3 functionable bows and use them all for deer from time to time. I have an 20+ year old ?outters? compound bow, an 15+ year old PSE cam (scorpion?) bow, and a Cabela's Lazer Pro Mag bow. The Cabela's bow is my "primary" bow, and I'll probably keep it until it becomes too outdated.

IaCraig

Hoyt UltraTec in use, Hoyt CyberTec on order. I hope I like the CyberTec as much as the UltraTec!

Hoyt Vortec. I'm not worthy enough to discuss its performance.
Hadwin

I AM NOW SHOOTING A SQ2 AND LOVE IT. TRY ONE ND YOULL FEEL THE DIFFERENCE ON YOUR SHOULDER IMMEDIATELY. YEA THEIR PRICED UP THERE BUT THEY HOLD A GREAT RESALE VALUE; TO KEEP TRADING EVERY COUPLE YEARS. M350 OUT

Onieda Strike Eagle.....just like gunslingers use to notch their pistol grips mine would have about 16 critters on it now.

Jennings buckmaster. Used it to take my first deer with a bow last Sunday. An awsome experience, definitley the most enjoyable hunting experience i've ever had.

Mathews MQ32....it's an awesome bow in the stand or sneaking around on the ground.

Top Bottom