Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

what the he**?

I love this. My parents told me when I was little to never get into talks about religion and politics. This is why. Keep going you are all RIGHT. What happened to talking about Deer hunting?

Well see this major issue that is going to play the biggest role in our future is about to occur. It will affect are ability to hunt, the regulation that could change how we are allowed to hunt, oh and the fact that we might have to hunt for food just to feed ourselves. So I would say the topic is pretty important to all that use IW IMO.

You will never convince me that there has ever been a politician as arrogant as Obama.

x10

But pretty sure he will never convince anyone of anything about Obama, because just like the rest of the libs he has no evidence of anything coming out of his mouth. No hard facts, No proven success record on anything, No valid arguement for his idealogy, and No reason to vote for Obama other than his emotions are telling him to.

At least the thread has been pretty civil, but it reminds me of this sign by my house. Sorta a joke now as every few days it gets repainted... two days ago a Rep got ahold of it.

2012-10-19134813.jpg

Ill give it to you all, ya have your thoughts down and have researched and made yourselves ready for the election.

When u put ur money in off shore accounts that to ME is cheating the system it might not be cheating in your eyes but it is in my eyes. You have your opinion and i have my opinion. You go ahead a vote for mitt and ill vote for Obama you will never change my mind and i wont change yours. Simple as that.

This proves to me that you are another Democrat voting for Obama without a clue as to what the facts are. You have a lot of company. As has been pointed out to you, Obama also invests in offshore accounts. Heck, I do too! But we ALL pay the taxes due from the investment income. And guess what, the capital gains are capped at 15%. But, you wont listen to that because it is fact based and it does not substantiate your faulty reasoning. You are right, there will be no changing your mind. It's simple. (pun intended)

The Republicans will get it....

OK. I want a turn.

With the recent good unemployment rate drop below 8% news Obamas campain slogan should be "Are you better off now than four weeks ago"

Thanks for clearing that up for me Westersix your awesome. Hunting for me will never stop, animals or enemy wont matter the act is the same. Just not sure where to get the mount done.

OK. I want a turn.

With the recent good unemployment rate drop below 8% news Obamas campain slogan should be "Are you better off now than four weeks ago"

Moose it never really went below 8% California never turned their numbers in honest. I am sure someone is in big trouble for this. These are the stories that you never here. :confused:

Top Bottom