Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

what the he**?

I didnt realize there are so many rich Iowans that can afford to vote for mitt. I wish i was in that upper class so i dont have to pay my fair share of taxes too.
Also does mitt always fight like a five year old when hes wrong? Even if the mediator tells him he is wrong. Man he sound good when he looses a debate.

This seems to be the best argument the libs can come up with and they dont have a clue how ignorant it makes them sound. Mitt had no earned income. He does not need a job. He worked hard and smart and has enought money that he no longer has to work. He didnt even keep his salary when he was Governor. He donated it. Good for him. We all wish we were in that situation. If he had earned income he would pay the same tax rate as anyone else with the same earned income. As it is, his income is all from investments and right now investment income is taxed at a flat 15%. He gave enough to charity that his tax bill ended up being 14%. It is so simple that anyone should be able to understand, but the libs dont. The top 5% of earners in this country pay 60% of the TOTAL income taxes collected. Now, if you think that the rich dont pay taxes, you have proven your total lack of understanding and dont have the mental aptitude to be allowed to vote. The argument that the rich dont pay taxes exposes every liberal as being clueless. Without the rich, there would be no social programs. You have exposed yourself...

I didnt realize there are so many rich Iowans that can afford to vote for mitt. I wish i was in that upper class so i dont have to pay my fair share of taxes too.

Papajess you could be in that upper class if you really want to be. Capitalism gives everyone of us that chance. Take that away and there goes any incentive for our future generations in wanting to even work.

Come the first of the year if Obama wins the Bush Tax credits have a chance of being taken away (Obama trying now). Don't worry you along with the wealthy and the poor will be paying in to take care of the Obama reform packages. You can either take care of your money or big brother will do it for you then.

fletch920 said:
This seems to be the best argument the libs can come up with and they dont have a clue how ignorant it makes them sound. Mitt had no earned income. He does not need a job. He worked hard and smart and has enought money that he no longer has to work. He didnt even keep his salary when he was Governor. He donated it. Good for him. We all wish we were in that situation. If he had earned income he would pay the same tax rate as anyone else with the same earned income. As it is, his income is all from investments and right now investment income is taxed at a flat 15%. He gave enough to charity that his tax bill ended up being 14%. It is so simple that anyone should be able to understand, but the libs dont. The top 5% of earners in this country pay 60% of the TOTAL income taxes collected. Now, if you think that the rich dont pay taxes, you have proven your total lack of understanding and dont have the mental aptitude to be allowed to vote. The argument that the rich dont pay taxes exposes every liberal as being clueless. Without the rich, there would be no social programs. You have exposed yourself...

Its not the point about him paying less taxes its the fact that he cheats and manipulates the system. If he cheats and manipulates for his personal gain then man what would he do when he has the power of the president.

Its not the point about him paying less taxes its the fact that he cheats and manipulates the system. If he cheats and manipulates for his personal gain then man what would he do when he has the power of the president.

You dont get it. He did not cheat anything. He simply made his income off investments. Capital gains and dividends are taxed at a rate of 15%. After making some large charitable contributions he paid every penny of taxes that he owed. He paid millions of dollars in tax. How is that cheating and manipulating anything? You need to think for yourself and not get your misinformation from people that dont have a clue what they are talking about. You have just proven that you dont.

He paid more money in taxes in one year than most of us will ever pay in a lifetime.

fletch920 said:
You dont get it. He did not cheat anything. He simply made his income off investments. Capital gains and dividends are taxed at a rate of 15%. After making some large charitable contributions he paid every penny of taxes that he owed. He paid millions of dollars in tax. How is that cheating and manipulating anything? You need to think for yourself and not get your misinformation from people that dont have a clue what they are talking about. You have just proven that you dont.

He paid more money in taxes in one year than most of us will ever pay in a lifetime.

When u put ur money in off shore accounts that to ME is cheating the system it might not be cheating in your eyes but it is in my eyes. You have your opinion and i have my opinion. You go ahead a vote for mitt and ill vote for Obama you will never change my mind and i wont change yours. Simple as that.

You're completely allowed to have opinions, even if they're dead wrong!
:way:

When u put ur money in off shore accounts that to ME is cheating the system it might not be cheating in your eyes but it is in my eyes. You have your opinion and i have my opinion. You go ahead a vote for mitt and ill vote for Obama you will never change my mind and i wont change yours. Simple as that.

I believe that it was pointed out the other night at the debate and proven the next day that in fact President Obama also has off shore accounts.

http://www.examiner.com/article/trouble-paradise-obama-has-offshore-investments-cayman-islands

BOOM! :way:

"But the thing is Obama isnt an arrogant dick either"

Are you kidding me??? He is the epitome of a sanctimonious self aggrandizing arrogant "Richard Cranium"!

But if its legal, how is that cheating? You want regulations so that people can't invest in offshore accounts? You do realize that most investment accounts put a portion of money in overseas economies? If you have a retirement account you're probably "cheating" as well. That's why I'm scratching my head at your post. Food for thought.

He is destroying the initiative that people once had to go get jobs and be independent. That alone is gonna run this country further into the ground. Lazy people are going to feed off lazy people. They see their neighbor getting a check in the mail every week or month for sitting on their a**, they are going to want the same thing. Why bust your back when you can get a welfare check for doing nothing? It just pisses me off.

I love this. My parents told me when I was little to never get into talks about religion and politics. This is why. Keep going you are all RIGHT. What happened to talking about Deer hunting?

Do you realize that Obama has money in off shore accounts. Do you realize that his pension plan invests in companies that outsource jobs in foreign developing countries? Do your research if its cheating then President Obama is doing the exact same thing sunshine, its just that the liberal media doesnt portray that as a bad thing to the world when its Obama doing it.

Top Bottom