Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

where are all the trailcam pics ?

bradley

triplebeam
come on people we need some excitement on this site everthing is so slow &
boring,we need to pick things up a notch,get them pics on here.THANK YOU!!

I would like to post some pictures but I just put my camera out this past weekend and I wont be touching them till the 4th of July.

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
I am going to hopefully pull a couple cards this week and am more than willing to share the pics I have. Might have to shoot someone an PM to get through the loading/resizing of pics though. Hopefully I have some good new growth, brand new farm that I have high expectations for.

That is the exact reason I joined the site as well. It is too bad it has come to folks not sharing photos for fear others may get onto their spot or their deer.

Haven't you noticed, nobody shares anything anymore.

Sad but true Kaare. Seems to be the "Top Secret" place to be.:(

If I had any cams out I'd post some up.
I guess I can post some of last year.:way:

P1010008-2.jpg

P1010006-1.jpg

tribe.jpg

P1010014.jpg

Unfortunately for me I'm gonna have to invest in some new cams for this season. Too busy to use them last summer and after a couple test-runs recently they aren't worth a crap anymore for some reason...

What's the cheapest good cam on the market anymore. I always used the Game Spy's...

I think it is just selfish to think that. I mean this can go either way, yeah people want to have that chance at a buck they have been following for years but then again,,,I don't see any tag on a deer that says that persons name. I think some are starting to forget the true meaning of hunting. Its not all about trophy hunting. Anyone agree?

1st Attempt at this so hang in there if this doesn't work.....Pic is of a healthy Yote from our back 80 last winter.
travispatton

YEP JUST A BIG RED X - ANYONE WANNA SHOOT ME A PM WITH SOME INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO POST A PIC....SORRY I AM A ROOKIE

Last edited:
Top Bottom