Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

where are all the trailcam pics ?

Moultrie2003.jpg

pondlevi2011.jpg

NickTussey009.jpg

Shovel - That is it for sure, I appreciate the help on the pic. I also have a few from late last year but am struggling to get them posted.

Nanny - those are some serious bucks....thanks for sharing it really gets the blood pumping for this year!

i'd say it is almost impossible to pinpoint the exact spot by a trail cam pic,& also even if you could you would still have to gain access to the land,id say we are pretty safe,i"m not to worried about that happening

i thank everyone for posting some pics,i was more interested on th early growth because i use to wait til july to put my cams out.

That sure is one "lucky" deer Chris. Had you had a tag, I'm sure that would've been Lucky's last picture!

i thank everyone for the pics,keep em coming,i'll put more on this coming week i'll check them this weekend

Lucky looks to me like he's been lucky for awhile. Real grey in the face. You think he's an older deer?

Lucky looks to me like he's been lucky for awhile. Real grey in the face. You think he's an older deer?

I never ran a trail camera in that area until last year so I have no documented proof of how old he actually is. However, in the fall of 2007 one of my good friends missed him at 18 yards (right over his back). He then proceeded to get another shot off at him and smoked a small tree right in front of the vitals. Hence, the nickname Lucky.

After this and seeing a few other good deer in the area I decided to put up a trail cam last summer and he showed up. His name seems to fit him perfect as I had him at 17 yards last fall but my tag had already been filled. If I had to guess I would say he was 4.5 or 5.5. last fall, but just a guess.

First trail camera pull of 09 and I am definately still learning. Cam had slipped down on the tree and I had about 50 photos of blowing weeds or grass :confused:

Here are three images of deer

Decent photo of a doe
picture.php

First buck photo of 09
picture.php

Same buck ??
picture.php

Dang Dominator!! How's come I haven't seen those bucks yet!! :/ :D

Very nice guys....looking forward to getting mine out soon enough!

wow! I love huge main frame eights! That has to be one of the coolest bucks I've seen. If you have anymore pics of him I'd love to see em!

Top Bottom