Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Where should I setup?

Independence. The problem is they travel around and you never know where they might be. If I had a in at the police station I could probley tell ya. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

I don't mean to butt in on this but 3 days ago I talked to my old college buddy,who is the CO in Buchanan county. He told me this little band of thugs will be trapped and moved. I offered to have them moved up to my place...but,LOL...he knew there was a high enough density in Clayton County. Today I talked to a couple different guys I know in the Buchanan county Sherriff's Dept. and they laughed about the infamous little band known as the 'fearless 5'. They have become quite infamous. No matter how hard I tried..*winking gremlin* ...they won't be coming up to my land. They will be moved a miles north of Independence along the river somewhere. Hopefully they will be spread out somewhat so as not to continue their random acts of violence.

For what it's worth.

I assummed they wouldn't be around much longer. Thanks for the info. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Top Bottom