Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Who do you prefer, DeSantis or Trump?

People are wanting Trump. I’m saying this is a statement of “observation” & not opinion statement. See the fair? That’s one of 1,000 examples.
Hope folks get behind who ever runs. Biden is a corrupt political puppet that MUST lose election in 2024!!!!!

Should be Trump 2024, Desantis 2028, etc Trump exposed the corruption we need him four more years to clean swamp. Then Desantis comes in and puts the Country back on track. Maybe Laural or the Kid in 3036.
you all have good hunts this year!

People are wanting Trump. I’m saying this is a statement of “observation” & not opinion statement. See the fair? That’s one of 1,000 examples.
Hope folks get behind who ever runs. Biden is a corrupt political puppet that MUST lose election in 2024!!!!!

It wouldn’t hurt for Trump to quit being Trump for one second and also commit to get behind whoever wins. Lead by example you might say. Either way, I hope Kamala loses…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It wouldn’t hurt for Trump to quit being Trump for one second and also commit to get behind whoever wins. Lead by example you might say. Either way, I hope Kamala loses…

I get it. I think we all get it “trump is trump”. But on other side of that coin- that’s why people like him. For first time in my life: a politician that actually says what they really think!!!! The rest are bought & paid for stooges that read speeches & teleprompters & really are just robots. U don’t know what they really think. & usually, groups & donors are doing the thinking & action for them!!!….
Both Bush’s. Romney. McCain. Hillary. Obama. BIDEN :) on & on! BOTH SIDES OF ISLE!!! There’s things to not like about trump (he is human and flawed) but there’s infinitely more things to not like about a person which u have no clue what they really believe & who is making the decisions & why. This is why folks have gotten MORE infuriated with politicians in last 20 years. They are all puppets

I get it. I think we all get it “trump is trump”. But on other side of that coin- that’s why people like him. For first time in my life: a politician that actually says what they really think!!!! The rest are bought & paid for stooges that read speeches & teleprompters & really are just robots. U don’t know what they really think. & usually, groups & donors are doing the thinking & action for them!!!….
Both Bush’s. Romney. McCain. Hillary. Obama. BIDEN :) on & on! BOTH SIDES OF ISLE!!! There’s things to not like about trump (he is human and flawed) but there’s infinitely more things to not like about a person which u have no clue what they really believe & who is making the decisions & why. This is why folks have gotten MORE infuriated with politicians in last 20 years. They are all puppets

I agree with all of that. For me, he just needs to show a teeny bit of humility and show he can be a team player. I love his policies, but he is too egotistical for me to think he is someone I could have a beer with. And that is how I tend to judge people. Simply, could I have a beer with you.

Were it Trump had the humility, couth, and political diplomacy of the Great Orator, Ronald Reagan! Ronnie was once found on his knees in the Oval Office praying prior to making a decision. Sadly, none of that is Trump. Does this country, as a whole, even deserve a good president? I just pray, "Let Your will be done". Romans 1:18-32 applies today even more than it did back then, with special emphasis on verses 28-32. THAT explains the mess we are in.

DeSantis handles media confrontation more effectively than Trump, and without insulting them. He is more likeable. The main reason he has slumped in the polls is because so many Republicans have surrounded their wagons around Trump. What the demonrats are doing to him is outrageous and the sympathy vote is ruling king. Should either one become president, I do not believe anyone could tell the difference in how they would legislate, and I will vote for whichever gets the nomination.

However, will this next election be any more fair than the last? Anyone believing that was anything less than "rigged" only watched lame stream media news, and should watch the documentary "2000 Mules", should recall how Republicans were shut out of observing the count at many swing state polls, how Trump was ahead when the count was supposedly stopped, only to be counted again AFTER Republican observers went home......man, it goes on and on.

Were it Trump had the humility, couth, and political diplomacy of the Great Orator, Ronald Reagan! Ronnie was once found on his knees in the Oval Office praying prior to making a decision. Sadly, none of that is Trump. Does this country, as a whole, even deserve a good president? I just pray, "Let Your will be done". Romans 1:18-32 applies today even more than it did back then, with special emphasis on verses 28-32. THAT explains the mess we are in.

DeSantis handles media confrontation more effectively than Trump, and without insulting them. He is more likeable. The main reason he has slumped in the polls is because so many Republicans have surrounded their wagons around Trump. What the demonrats are doing to him is outrageous and the sympathy vote is ruling king. Should either one become president, I do not believe anyone could tell the difference in how they would legislate, and I will vote for whichever gets the nomination.

However, will this next election be any more fair than the last? Anyone believing that was anything less than "rigged" only watched lame stream media news, and should watch the documentary "2000 Mules", should recall how Republicans were shut out of observing the count at many swing state polls, how Trump was ahead when the count was supposedly stopped, only to be counted again AFTER Republican observers went home......man, it goes on and on.
Look at Saul/Paul out of the Bible…. People with “bad pasts” doing great things. I can’t judge someone’s soul. But look at what Trump did that no one else could. Countless examples of this…. Roe vs wade being overturned for ONE example. Data already shows it’s reduced amount of babies killed. The folks people said “he’s a great person. Need to vote for him” didn’t do all these things we saw in 2016-2020. They were all talk. Maybe they really weren’t “great people” or maybe they were controlled by others.
I personally & honestly believe God uses flawed men to do great things. He’s flawed. So are all the others. This country is at a tipping point where we need Massive Action to keep us from ruining the country. My feelings aside …. “WHO IS GOING TO FIX THE FACT THAT OUR COUNTRY IS A DISASTER!!?!?!?!!” Who? Like him/her or not- who can fix it? Rather - who repair the most of what’s broken? It’ll never be totally fixed & 4 years surely won’t fix what’s been going on over last 50 years.

Have read many rebuttals to much of the stuff presented in 2000 mules. Impossible to know with any certainty as to whether it was rigged or not. I for one wanted to believe that initially but once the Repubs couldn’t get anything to stick despite having the Supreme Court, the presidency, and one of the houses of Congress I just couldn’t continue to go along w that “conspiracy”. I mean think about it….repubs had the vast majority of “power”, if they could have proven any of it they would have secured the White House and congress for the next 30 years. Would have been check mate. So you know they would have if they could have and yet nothing? Other than a movie? Nah, sorry. Don’t buy it. Would be more believable if it had happened with Dems having majority of power but that wasn’t the case at all.

You realize most the republicans in power hated Trump right? They don't want the country to win. They just want to win political power themselves.
Can’t imagine they hated him worse than they hate the Dems/Biden. They don’t gain political power by having a Dem in the White House in the most powerful position in the world. Again, even if they did hate trump, all they had to do was prove the rigged thing, put up w trump for 4 more years and then enjoy a 10-20 year run w all the power they wanted. There may not be anything more important to our country than free and fair elections….prove the Dems rigged it since we had the Supreme Court, White House, and was it both houses of Congress? and they’d have had more power than either party in the history of our country haha.

Can’t imagine they hated him worse than they hate the Dems/Biden. They don’t gain political power by having a Dem in the White House in the most powerful position in the world. Again, even if they did hate trump, all they had to do was prove the rigged thing, put up w trump for 4 more years and then enjoy a 10-20 year run w all the power they wanted. There may not be anything more important to our country than free and fair elections….prove the Dems rigged it since we had the Supreme Court, White House, and was it both houses of Congress? and they’d have had more power than either party in the history of our country haha.
One schmucks opinion here. & all of above are great thoughts.
My opinion: R’s & D’s in the “swamp” & establishment are both the same. Very little difference. They are there because they get wealthy from it. This is definition of corruption & politicians becoming wealthy off the system. It’s making countless millionaires out of these folks. R or D is just a “side topic” to the $ & power they must hold onto. Why these same R & D’s all hated him…. He was a threat to their $ & power. This can be said about what he did to foreign nations as well: tariffs, making them pay for NATO, pulling funding for countless things. The GIANT system hated him. This is far more about $ & power than his personality. He was a threat to deep state that acted as the police for the swamp. In a nutshell - this was a fight against corruption & they waged (waging) war back.

I agree. Career Republicans and Democrats are roughly identical. Trump is a threat to all of them, alike. Unfortunately, a person would have to be a billionaire in order to pull off what Trump has and continues to do. No grass roots candidate could possibly do it. No career politician could possibly do it. They all require too much external $ that comes with strings attached to it.

So, now, we're really looking to extremely wealthy individuals to shake things up.

Billionaires tend to be eccentric, narcissistic, and erratic. (Case in point.)

I'd love it 'If' Trump would just tone down his rhetoric, but we all know he won't. I wished the same thing after he won in 2016. I thought it was all a rouse that he would stop once elected, but boy was I wrong...

I say just look the other way and let him take care of business. Like you said, if a grass roots can't pull it off and if all billionaires are narcissistic and eccentric then it is what it is and let's get behind it. If people could stay focused and agree to back Trump with the condition they'll also back whoever may beat Trump in the primary, like Trumpers do, as opposed to neverTrump snowflakes who can't make the same promise, we'd be sitting pretty right now, with him in office, instead of facing reality of a likely Kamala-Newsom future. I'm full on Trump but would gladly still vote for Desantis and still hold my nose and vomit while voting for some dip like Pence.

I agree. Career Republicans and Democrats are roughly identical. Trump is a threat to all of them, alike. Unfortunately, a person would have to be a billionaire in order to pull off what Trump has and continues to do. No grass roots candidate could possibly do it. No career politician could possibly do it. They all require too much external $ that comes with strings attached to it.

So, now, we're really looking to extremely wealthy individuals to shake things up.

Billionaires tend to be eccentric, narcissistic, and erratic. (Case in point.)

I'd love it 'If' Trump would just tone down his rhetoric, but we all know he won't. I wished the same thing after he won in 2016. I thought it was all a rouse that he would stop once elected, but boy was I wrong...
Its funny that you bring up money....What I find absolutely insane is that Trump is taking all his campaign monies and using it for his defense funds for these indictments. This bothers me, fight your own battles here pal with your BILLIONS! Stop taking the campaign money for this. Use the campaign money to win the damn election. Mark my words, Trump will lose solely because he will not let the indictment problems go. All he has to do is talk about all the bad stuff Biden is doing to ruin the country and he would have a shot at it. BUT he wont...he will talk about how they continue to indict him....it will turn off the independent voters and the dems will win again....

The worst part of this whole thing is if Trump gets the nomination(which I believe he will) and then loses to Biden(which I believe he will) then all we will hear is about how it was stolen again...to be honest I am so tired of hearing it...the 2020 election wasnt stolen in the fact of counting fake votes as he claims...it was definitely stolen in the fact that the MSM was withholding important info from the American people and not giving all the facts about the Bidens.....

If the election was fair, and Biden didn’t somehow get 20 million more votes than Obama …then the Democrats would NOT be trying to stop Trump at all costs !

This is so easy to read, I’m shocked some Republicans do not see this . If Biden beat Trump fair and square , they would not be opposed to him running again ?

They would want that ! They know how many manufactured votes they came up with. Millions I’m sure ?

Have you ever in your life seen anything like the attempt to stop Trump ?? No way .
I stayed up until 3 am and watched the late night vote dumps happen ! He is a huge threat to them!

Massive fraud. It will come out over time. That’s why they are treating Jan 6 prisoners like North Korean work camp gulags…They don’t want any legit challenges to the election and they have the FBI and DOJ on their side to stop it .

I wrote this earlier. I sat at dinner with the person in charge of Erie County PA elections. There were indicators of fraud in several ways throughout Election Day, ie votes not being scanned, reports of broken scanners, Trump ballots tossed, Republican observers told to go home late at night when dems stayed, video of ballot dumps, Republican district votes thrown out because they were executed with sharpies, purposely provided, that bled through the ballot, etc. They were told to stand down by a Dem mayor, Dem AG and Dem Governor. Not to mention the thousands of ballot dumps were mostly for Biden that overcame a 700,000 , 3 AM, Trump lead in PA. That’s statistically impossible There was absolute fraud.

Top Bottom