Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Wish me luck

TallTines

This weekend I am happily and sadly taking a 15 yr old terminally ill kid hunting. He has a brain tumor and unfortunately has not been givin long to live. He is my cousins nephew and when I heard he loved hunting i volunteered to take him hunting on my side of the state.

I truly would like to get him a big buck. He loves deer hunting and I feel like it is something I can give him a good chance at a big deer. I will be filming the whole thing for him and his parents. I am then going to get him an edited version when it is all done too. Hopefully it has a big buck and a smiling face on it.

i just hope he has the strength to walk to some of my stands that are unfortunately covered by beans all the way around because i can't drive him close to the stands.

So wish Sam and I luck this weekend in his quest for a trophy buck. Their is no one more deserving.

Thanks,
Tyler

good luck ! will say a prayer
waytogo.gif

Noble thing to do TT. I hope it all comes together for him. Would love to see some harvest pics.

angel.gif
angel.gif
applause.gif
applause.gif
The acts of people like you TT is what bonds the hunting community tighter and makes our sport shine in nonhunters eyes also. Big Buck or not that kid and his parents will never forget you.

I certainly wish you both the best and that he is able to have a great hunt....mostly I wish this story could have a happier ending though.

Goodluck...I hope he kills the buck of his dreams...
waytogo.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Thoughts and prayers to you guys. Good luck...hope he gets a bign.

[/ QUOTE ]
waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

157RAtinybuck-thumb[1].gif
waytogo.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Thoughts and prayers to you guys. Good luck...hope he gets a bign.

[/ QUOTE ]
waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

TT, I'm happy to know you'd volunteer to take him out.

I pray you guys are able to enjoy a good hunt. Make it fun for him.

My thoughts and prayers are with you guys TT.
I hope he shoots the deer of his dreams.

Thank you for taking the time to help make this boys dream come true.
waytogo.gif

Top Bottom