Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Y'all got to me...BBD

Hell of a buck TH! Good Job! You had a great shot from the looks of it he didn't go far! You have to be pumped! I know I would be after killing a slob like that! Where's the cat?

Hell of a buck TH! Good Job! You had a great shot from the looks of it he didn't go far! You have to be pumped! I know I would be after killing a slob like that! Where's the cat?

Senior hunting pictures tomorrow, don't worry about it! I'll get one.

Senior hunting pics with the cat, perfect! How about one with the shoulder chicken too?

Congrats Lil man, nice buck right there. So you have a 180 and a giant to hunt late season? Life is good for you.

Its starting to look like the padawan is now becoming the master! Congrats, TH!! Great buck!

Man I couldn't be happier for you! Been fun watching you progress through the years that's a well earned buck congrats!

Congrats man. You have come a long ling ways since i started following this forum. Take it all in and enjoy. Just remeber it isn't all about the inches of antler.
Ill be after a deer the next 10 days that wont break 150 inches but hes 9-10 yrs old and one i really want to end the story on.
Keep up the good work and thanks for posting on here

congrats TH, thats a stud right there! Be about impossible to pass a deer like that. Hope you can get the real big one late season!

Top Bottom