Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Kansas Turks... (FINAL HUNT ADDED!!! "Tommy Tags Out")

Here are a few more pix.....

Tom's First Bird
picture.php

Tom with both of his birds
picture.php

There's one missing.....
picture.php

two more shots of my bird
picture.php

picture.php

One of the views we were blessed with every day.
picture.php

We passed this old sandstone house everyday, kinda makes you wonder what all that it has seen over the years, or what it was like when it was brand new??.... Kinda cool piece of history!
picture.php

picture.php

I will be working on all the video this afternoon and evening, and will have it posted as soon as its ready.

:way:

Where is this vid......editing is a PTA I think:way:

Can't wait to see it.

Good pix to not as good as Mudd's photo shoots but still good.

Great Pictures Thomas! If you would of got your a$$ over to the other part of the park you would of seen some real cool rock formations! But you did kill a bigger bird then i did!:D

Great hunt, even better editing.Watched it 3 times. I cant wait till the youth opener on friday. I can allready see my 9 year old coming down with something. Pretty sure he's gonna be too sick for school.

Awesome video, Thomas. After the day I've had, I needed that kind of inspiration! I LOVE the soundtrack with the persistent Jake! :way:

Last edited:
Love the editing! Great video, looks like a good time! Did you atleast towel your hens back off before you put her away :D

Congrats on a good turk trip...I had a guy set up at day break about 70 yds from me last year and shoot a tom that was on his way to me so I know how you feel.

Top Bottom